£100

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ben81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi everyone I have £100 2 spend so my question what should I play for maximum fun and potential winnings and also what stake should I play on any though thanks

Ben81 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Ben81 wrote:

Hi everyone I have £100 2 spend so my question what should I play for maximum fun and potential winnings and also what stake should I play on any though thanks

And should I take a bonus to dubble my money?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Well, what do you want? A quick punt at a high risk for a big return? A low volatility game with frequent wins and maybe a few quid profit at the end? A proper session with multiple games that will last you a few hours? A distraction for half an hour with a chance of a decent hit?

There are loads of different ways you can play slots with that money and it depends what you’re aiming or hoping for. Me, with £100, I’d probably be hitting Bonanza at 60p for about 75 spins, maybe Danger at 60p after that, maybe Captain Venture on 50p, but if you’re happy to stake as little as 20p that money could get you a dozen games, half a dozen bonuses and four hours of play potentially. Someone else might load it up and do 50 spins on Book of Dead at £2 a pop, hoping they get lucky.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Well, what do you want? A quick punt at a high risk for a big return? A low volatility game with frequent wins and maybe a few quid profit at the end? A proper session with multiple games that will last you a few hours? A distraction for half an hour with a chance of a decent hit?

There are loads of different ways you can play slots with that money and it depends what you’re aiming or hoping for. Me, with £100, I’d probably be hitting Bonanza at 60p for about 75 spins, maybe Danger at 60p after that, maybe Captain Venture on 50p, but if you’re happy to stake as little as 20p that money could get you a dozen games, half a dozen bonuses and four hours of play potentially. Someone else might load it up and do 50 spins on Book of Dead at £2 a pop, hoping they get lucky.

Wise words, good system this,  megaways are tough to bonus ( well the  btg ones, the none btg megaways seem easier ……… maybe ) but the base wins on the megaway always pay little and often giving you more play than the money you’ve deposited with…

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Ben81 wrote:

Keep the money? At the moment you never know when you need quick access to cash

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Ben81 wrote:

Maybe try Mega Ball on 0.10 or 0.20 I was lucky this morning on 0.20 bet

MadHavoq90 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Best way to judge imo is check the *big wins* section, there you will find what games are trending and what games usually payout. I’ve had luck on Eternal Lady at 50p winning the Grand jackpot. Book of Ra on £2 spins for just over a Grand. Buffalo Blitz £2 for over a Grand.

You really need to find a decent cash builder then hit the megaways if you get a decent amount imo as they can get dry after so long.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Nice hit gameroom.

Pretty good answers above. If you want a bit of fun then look to the games that have base game features as well. The likes of Ted, Goonies, Top Cat, Sausage Party etc all set ofnthe base game features quite frequently and rhe bonus can do pretty well. Probably not getting more than 100x on these types of games, although my biggest win did come on sausage party 515x.

If you want to hit a high volatile machine you may not see a bonus but if you do the rewards can be massive. Maybe pick a few games and do some low stakes until you see the types of games you enjoy, some spin differently, some have annoying music, some are harder to bonus, some have base game features etc

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)