£3.22 into £14,000 Max Win!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Glove WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Thought I’d share the greatest run I’ve ever had in Slotting. First time ever using a Crypto site. Think put £250 in and things started off so shit got all the way down to £23.22 did one buy on Iron Bank which took me back to £40. Was playing around on different games nothing exciting then I bought a regular 3 scatter bonus on Folsom Prison (Nolimit) and it dropped an upgrade to the Super Bonus and paid around 7000x on 20p taking me up to £1,400. Same again lost a couple hundred and moved to Money Train 3. Started doing £100 buys for 20p base stake. Got a persistent collector and it landed a few values then landed 2 normal collectors next to it (was collecting around 150x a spin) then it landed a Necromancer which activated both the collectors again and paid 7300x taking me to £2593. Then same again played a bit of other games, nothing exciting. Lost a bit was down at £2,100 and thought, AHH FIRE IN THE HOLE has a 200x guarantee that will take me down to £2,000 then I’ll just withdraw. Then Bang… The Dwarf landed with a dynamite that hit above the reel and it kept resetting… £12,000 Max Win on 20p.. unbelievable. Could barely speak. Couldn’t sleep. Needed to walk miles to a garage to get something to smoke was like 4 am. Was on holiday from work for a couple weeks. Fast forward a year and I lost it all painfully as I am stupid and a bit of a bad gambler but hey, its something that will always stay with me. I accept it now. Me and my mates got pissed and had many laughs during the high. Had so much fun. No point dwelling on the past now 🥂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)