August Prize Draw Results

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Riley WANTED $1
    Outlaw

No way can’t belive I won. Didn’t no the prizes was drawn till yesterday ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

Sent you an email last week mate, check your junk folder too!

You are all verified, just waiting for your payment details!

Riley WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Still can’t belive I won mate. Money has been recived thanks. now the bride is going shopping

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Congrats to all the winners ??

Candybars1991 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yay I won. Do wish these were back on youtube though 🙂

Candybars1991 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I didn’t receive an email?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@Candybars1991 congrats make sure to check you spam/junk folder in your email box ?

Candybars1991 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Yeah i though that too. There is literally nothing. I am confused. Anyway to contact the Bandit directly. i tried twitter. Even made an account to contact him?

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

Just email me mate, it sometimes goes to your junk folder. I am waiting on extra info from you as you came back not verified. Email at [email protected] and i will resend the email. Cheers

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

Something odd going on with my Twitter at the moment tbh, it keeps only showing me notifications from 4 days ago in the most recent bit, fuck knows what that is about, anyone else having that?

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

Just a heads up that i am almost leaving for a round of golf now so i won’t send you your email reply until this evening in case you wonder where it is, i will also post in here when i have replied in case that one doesn’t arrive either mate.

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just my luck at the moment thought I was signed up but unfortunately I must have been distracted when I went to register. Oh well 500 would have been nice but that is sods law. If you are not in it you can’t win it. !!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

Belle5179 wrote:

Just my luck at the moment thought I was signed up but unfortunately I must have been distracted when I went to register. Oh well 500 would have been nice but that is sods law. If you are not in it you can’t win it. !!!

Hi Belle

I tried to email you but all i kept getting back was this –

Your message couldn’t be delivered. When Office 365 tried to send the message, the external email server returned the error below. This is probably due to a problem or policy setting on the recipient’s email system.
    Check the error for information about the problem. The error might tell you what went wrong and how to fix it. For example, if it says the message was blocked due to a potential virus, try sending the message again without attachments.

When i sent your username to Paddy for verification they came back to say there was no account attached to your email, did you join under a different email or am i reading there that you entered that one by mistake? That is a massive bummer if true, sods law indeed. Please let me know.

Cheers

The Bandit WANTED $5,385
    El Bandito

If you have watched the draw video guys, I am currently waiting for a reply from 5th place VS and 2nd place PP so if that is you, please check your emails including the junk folder!

Cheers 😀

Belle5179 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

If you have watched the draw video guys, I am currently waiting for a reply from 5th place VS and 2nd place PP so if that is you, please check your emails including the junk folder!

Cheers ?

No idea what went wrong all I know is my email that I registered with was hacked and I no longer have access to it so I put my new email in my profile today.I am really disappointed ……what else can I say you are right its a real BUMMER…500 would have been a massive help, but there you go, not meant to be!! Congrats to all other winners in the draw.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)