Bandit YouTube Videos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Glove WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hello all,

Nobody probably cares but I’ll post this anyway.

What has happened to the overall quality/effort of the videos?

I’m not saying you don’t put effort in now, but the difference is massive mate.

I’ve watched for about 4 years or so and the 1 hour of Bonus Buys bring little excitement for me anyway. Feels like watching demo play over and over. No real highs or lows. Can you not bring out an Oldschool Bandit style video on MrVegas every once in a while or something? High stake Moon chase with a couple beers in the house on BC or 500?

I appreciate can’t lose grands and grands all the time but watching the old Reel King tops and the genuine live reactions were golden.

Just feels like everything these days is going to shit 🤣

Best regards,

Skyden WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I have to admit I do like the bonus videos ytube is hard I know better than most you really do  have to do what you injoy if not you go mad you just can not please  everyone  making content that still gives you a buzz is what counts

Glove WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Haha. Not sure how long you’ve watched but it was one of those you had to be there kind of things. I miss watching Reel King chases and hitting the tops, Danger High Voltage on high stakes etc I also make videos here and there and I understand the amount of time and effort that goes into one video. Just would love to see the odd throwback video in there too. I also understand the costs I play on 20p I’ve had 4 Max Wins with my own money and I’m still like 30 grand down lol 💀

Skyden WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I’ve watch for a long time reel king was good I admit .        They are full of ups and downs I’m sad because I like it when he loses it but yes the old ones are good do you put them online

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)