BC Game Beware, and maybe as Bandit Promotes them he could help here ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    satman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

So I did post on an existing thread yesterday but I thought as there are no doubt lots of BC Game Players on here that have signed up via Steves Affiliate code that it was worth a post of its own.

So I had my account emptied yesterday, (around £1600 )

They were  sent to a different blockchain ID than any other withdrawals (they did multiple ones for some reason ) all to the same place

using Tronscan or something….

So this being the case I obviously contacted them, and literally they didnt give a shit!!

They have said its my fault apparently. even though I have 2FA enabled??

And I should secure my account (bit late) and hopefully it wont happen again!!

Wow, So I have asked them to prove that the money hasnt actually be taken by them, as I cant see how its actually been taken as I did get an email through with a 6 Digit code on, But I have spoken to the IT company that manage our email addresses and they said there were multiple attempts to access my email and that email was locked out, but no logins were successful, So How did they get the code.

But the biggest issue here is that they dont even want to know or even look into it.

Now as a Paid promoter of the Site I feel as Steve is the one that has brought many to this site that he would want to see whats happening (this all seems to have happened since their Big Update too )

and as a representative of the players and a voice of the players I would hope that maybe he would be willing to apply some pressure on them to look into it and the others.

Otherwise I would question how he can ligitimately point players towards a site that have no interest in protecting your funds.

Chalks34 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

He won’t care he made his money off you!

Inception67 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

At least they respond to you – the only place BC.game respond to me is when I put up a Trustpilot review. They then ask for info – I send the info – and they don’t respond. This has been going on for months now.

satman WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I had 2FA switched on for withdrawals and I got the code through on my email

my IT company have checked again and no access to my email was gained.

so how did they get the money out ?

I have asked them this and they replied.

you must ensure your account is secure

We take no responsibility for funds being withdrawn!!

totally ignore the point every time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)