Bc game robbed me??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phelpsie WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey guys I need some advice, yesterday £300 got withdrawn from my bc game account, they tell me that it is my fault that this happened … is there anything  I can do to get my money back?? Cheers

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Phelpsie wrote:

Hey guys I need some advice, yesterday £300 got withdrawn from my bc game account, they tell me that it is my fault that this happened … is there anything  I can do to get my money back?? Cheers

We need more info… why do they say it’s your fault ? Have they said you withdrew it ?

Phelpsie WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ok so £300 went missing from my account, this was done via blockchain?? Whatever this is ?? I’ve spent 4 days on live chat with them and they all just keep telling me to wait for an email that never arrives … now they are saying to keep an eye on my bank as there is nothing more they can do … they didn’t do anything anyway .. and it’s unlikely it’s going to magically appear in my bank … I’m just wandering why I can do about this??? Any ideas ????

ElectronicTea WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Phelpsie wrote:

Ok so £300 went missing from my account, this was done via blockchain?? Whatever this is ?? I’ve spent 4 days on live chat with them and they all just keep telling me to wait for an email that never arrives … now they are saying to keep an eye on my bank as there is nothing more they can do … they didn’t do anything anyway .. and it’s unlikely it’s going to magically appear in my bank … I’m just wandering why I can do about this??? Any ideas ????

Unfortunately there is very little you can do as BC Game is not regulated by the UKGC, basically your word against theirs…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)