Boring repetitive content

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Monkeyyyman6 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Absolutely agree 100%. Not only are the games repetitive,  but the dialogue is too.. Every single time the scatters drop in a line it’s “ooh  nice and neat and tidy”, or if 3 scatters drop with 2 reels left to spin it’s “you had plenty of space”..  What a feckin joke!! It’s an RNG, that the second the play button has been pushed, the win or loss amount is immediately determined.. what you see thereafter is an animation, showing how that win or loss was determined..  if the RNG has determined 4 scatters instead of 3, even if there is one space only, it will drop… if it has determined 3 scatters only,  even with 200 billion spaces available,  you’ll only get the 3 scatters..

Why do I watch? I suffer with insomnia and it helps me sleep.  People, like me, complain because of the repetitive content. He will play a new game once, lose about 30% of the cost of the bonus buy, and say he’s bored, and won’t play it again.. yet he will play the same old games over and over and over, such as Dead or a Wild, and get hardly a return, and still want to play them more. He plays highly volatile games which will give you a huge return every other pancake day, but will average out the same as all the other games in the long term… Us viewers would like to see some new games, even if its just one day a week dedicated to nothing but new games.. I also have watched Steve for a few years, and love most of his old content  but his stuff lately is awful, boring shite same old same old. I look at it like supporting your favourite football club.. you’re there in the good times,  there in the bad times, but still complain when those times are bad, as they are now.. come on Steve, up your feckin game please!!!!

ImperialDragon WANTED $70
    Outlaw

There are a couple of games that I feel are a bit overdone (Beast Below and Stormforged) but I still enjoy the content and have been following since May 2017.  I like the catchphrase bingo e.g. “nice and neat and tidy” and “Radio Atlantic”.  That’s part of the banter 🙂

Bandit and Stop & Step are the 2 that I follow.

OnThePay WANTED $4
    Outlaw

You are absolutely right here mate, the content has gone downhill over the past few years It’s just boring bonus buts one after the other, you get no sense of how the games play in the base. Same old games too endlessly even when they don’t pay.

You’ll just get hostility from a few posters here though who seem to treat constructive criticism of the Bandit like a personal attack on their own family but nothing wrong with airing your views.

I hold out hope that some older-style content can return so will always check in, but not watched a full video in forever.

Monkeyyyman6 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

What makes me laugh is tonight he said that he plays the same old boring games, because they have potential,  but all games are set at approximately the same RTP, meaning that on the low volatility games, you’ll probably get most of your money back, most of the tike, will get the occasional big win, and obviously the occasional losses. A high volatility game will fleece you 90% of the time, but will bang in a huge win now and then, bit overall, playing a low vs high volatility game 10,000 times each, you’ll get around the same net return for both games but would find nore big wins in the high side.

We as fans , would dearly love to see a day a week of nothing but new games, rather than the same games over and over. Of course, some people don’t care what you play, they just put you on the TV, and have you waffling away whilst eating their dinner, not even bothered by new or old games. IF you were just honest about having ro play the games because of a deal you have, most of us could understand why  but to play games like TO the MOON for hours at the bar, and loads on your channel truly baffles me why.. I think we once saw a video of a huge win but 90%+ of the time, the game is shite

Spin_em_in WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Monkeyyyman6 wrote:

What makes me laugh is tonight he said that he plays the same old boring games, because they have potential,  but all games are set at approximately the same RTP, meaning that on the low volatility games, you’ll probably get most of your money back, most of the tike, will get the occasional big win, and obviously the occasional losses. A high volatility game will fleece you 90% of the time, but will bang in a huge win now and then, bit overall, playing a low vs high volatility game 10,000 times each, you’ll get around the same net return for both games but would find nore big wins in the high side.

We as fans , would dearly love to see a day a week of nothing but new games, rather than the same games over and over. Of course, some people don’t care what you play, they just put you on the TV, and have you waffling away whilst eating their dinner, not even bothered by new or old games. IF you were just honest about having ro play the games because of a deal you have, most of us could understand why  but to play games like TO the MOON for hours at the bar, and loads on your channel truly baffles me why.. I think we once saw a video of a huge win but 90%+ of the time, the game is shite

I think half the problem is hes too lazy/stupid to read and understand the games and rules. Like yesterdays episode playing the new nolimit. Something different which is nice. Game also has loads of different options that could’ve been explored.
    But Immediately goes for the most expensive bonus buy which is basically a feature spin like godmode. Then spaffs the rest of his balance buying another bonuses multiple times, proceeds to whine/rant that its not giving him what he wants, even though its obvious after the first couple of tries how the game works.

Its painful to watch/listen to.

2 mins of reading would’ve avoided all of that.

Rest of the video was same old same old so i just skipped through it all, probably wont be back to watch any more in the near future.

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I’m far from lazy or stupid, if you knew me you would know and appreciate that but you don’t know me. You are entitled to your opinion of course you are, i do suggest you take your own advice and don’t watch any more in the near future. Cheers for the view contribution you made when you used to watch, much appreciated.

beadie86 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Bandit I don’t think it’s about telling your viewers to stop watching most of us have been in years and supported you from day one. It’s just about mixing it up a bit, similar to your Thursday upload that’s more like the bandit were use to watching and it’s loads more entertaining! I know your an established content creator now but think back to the start you would of saw this as constructive criticism now it’s like you think fuck them

just my opinion take it as you want you’ll still have fanboys that will kiss your arse and tell you it’s great

Mondayblues23 WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Bandits explained many times now why the content changed, the style of slotting and UK restrictions led to most of it. Getting an hours worth of content can take forever if you play the old way. I can’t relate to most of the streamers because I now shit myself to play anything over 60p but o do like to watch slots played in a way I couldn’t do.

One thing I would agree on is the variety of games, I get why it’s easy to fall back to ones that you know and have paid well but I do like to see ones that are rarely played. That said, many times he’s tried that and lost so I can see why.

Its an enjoyable hour of my TV content whenever it appears, so thanks.

Slot WANTED $44
    Outlaw

all streamers play the same way now, all bonus buys, they spend min time making a video and have no entitlement anymore. all about 💰,I watch Slotspiner he gambles like old days

Uboat WANTED $1
    Spectator

The only ones I like are the potatoes ones, Muertos and holy hand Grenada most of the rest I have to scroll through I must admit The Bandit is still better than the rest of the fake aresholes but even he would have to admit it’s not as good as it once was

Chrisabram1981 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m new to watching these gambling videos but I have to say the bandit is the most enjoyable for me. I enjoy his talk, I moan just like he does when there’s plenty of room to drop another scatter in & it doesn’t! Keep up the good work

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

I will never get This repetitive  content argument bullshit,

”  loved his old stuff not his new stuff “

genuinely bandit has been the most consistent streamer regarding his play style, he’s always had a repetitive style , (said with love bandit) and people  have been complaining about it from day one

Christ how many videos of reel king, ducula, wonky, goonies did we have ?  8 years ago his games were wonky in every video and book of dead… then eventually  some where dropped and goonies creaked in then more got dropped reel king became hot favourite and so forth, he’s always had his core 10 games… literally from day one and they evolved over time, so it doesn’t make sense when you sit there arms crossed saying “its teh same thing over and over ” it’s always been this style …even the bonus buys …..which he was doing back then…,

you don’t like, fine, it you don’t like it , just say, shits not my taste anymore I’m off…

i can imagine bandit does care about every view or watcher, but when you got a a thousand people telling you “ you are doing it wrong” for 10 years ……. It’s going to grate..

Panda-Ryuk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

beadie86 wrote:

I might get some stick for this but the uploads to YouTube are so boring and repative buy after buy after buy. I’ve watched for years when you was at casumo but it does look like your paid to play nowadays I can’t blame you but the videos have gone from a 10/10 to 2/10

Golden scrolls Muetos multiplier hex snake arena fire in the hole you have absolutely smashed the arse out of these games

So my answer to you is simple , don’t fuckin like it ? move on to some other channel , simple as that . No one standing behind you with a gun pointing at you and telling you to watch it . I watched many videos of Bandit and he said that many times .

beadie86 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Watching gambling videos doesn’t help you with gambling addiction you muppet ! It’s like a ex drug addict watching ppl inject

beadie86 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Bet you have some right shit on your tongue from all the arse licking you do !
    just so you know the post was directed to the bandit not you so why you taking it so personal?
    it’s called constructive criticism and simply requesting to change the games now and again if you want to read into it how you like then carry on you bum sniffer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)