Buying bonuses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peterbruce WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Alright Bandit a.k.a Topper.

Great site mate (Although Im what you might call a lurker), love all the bants you guys have. And can’t wait for your videos every week.

Just a quick question really. I know why it maybe best for you to buy a bonus when you can seeing as your videos show just bonuses, but are you ever tempted to play with funds until you get the bonus naturally? That way we can follow how long it takes and there’s always that chance that a 500x plus bounus will come in the first few spins.

This is in no way a criticism of you and your work, just wondering.

Happy bonus hunting!!!

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I think you are confused bud, He does play until the bonus lands with funds but the video’s are edited so you don’t have to sit through 100s of spins.

Peterbruce WANTED $1
    Outlaw

No I get that but it’s not always the case, like with vikings megaways I cant remember him ever not buying the bonus.

Gam Blor WANTED $2
    Outlaw

For me, buying bonuses is a bit like buying sex. It’s a bit sad and desperate, so I don’t do it.

But then I end up spending the same amount of money it would cost to buy the bonus / sex trying to get a “free” bonus / free sex and still not getting any.

At which point, I’d have been as well just buying it.

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Gam Blor wrote:

For me, buying bonuses is a bit like buying sex. It’s a bit sad and desperate, so I don’t do it.

But then I end up spending the same amount of money it would cost to buy the bonus / sex trying to get a “free” bonus / free sex and still not getting any.

At which point, I’d have been as well just buying it.

As you serious?? we all pay for sex. May not directly but in the long run it costs a bloody fortune.

Gam Blor WANTED $2
    Outlaw

That’s what I mean Haz! Spending lots of money on dates / drinks / dinners etc in the hope of getting sex is acceptable. Spending the same amount of money on cutting out all the nonsense and just buying sex is not acceptable!

Here’s proof I’m a man of my word 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)