Cat Update!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hows the cat doing mate? any news on if theres going to be any recovery! feel sorry for your lads so close to christma.

Such an awful thing to happen!

Unfortunatly I got home from work and saw a post on facebook that a cat had been ran over on my street only to find it was mine, Poor thing had been out in the rain for hours. Heartbroken doesnt come close!

Trying to sort out at cremation tomorrow in time for sunday slots so she can sit and watch with me like usual! Your number 1 feline fan!

Currently having a bash on Fishin Frenzy on BetVictor and getting my arse spanked as always! waiting for that bastard bonus to come in.. hopfully use some winning to get a nice little urne or something nice for my poor little girl!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that. I had my dog cremated and ended up costing a bloody fortune! (£300)!! I think they’re worth it though, like members of the family aren’t they.

Sorry for your loss x

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Sorry to hear about your cat mate, mine is currently home for the weekend as the vet is closed, he has had his tail amputated and has a catheter in as there has been no toilet activity as yet. He is eating and drinking a bit now though which he wasn’t doing and there is a general overall improvement. It is likely they will remove the catheter tomorrow and see if he goes to the toilet of his own accord and then if he does that, he should be on the road to recovery. There was a worry about his white blood cells not regenerating but that has since improved and they are on their way back up, it is all ridiculously expensive though, it has ticked through £3,000 now. No insurance as he is too old so they won’t offer it!

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Thanks for the message “Winningbird”, very appriciated. Yes very much a family member still in bits about it if im honest. Went to feed the cats today and put 3 bowls out completely forgetting and it broke my heart! safe to say my eyes have ran out of liquid.

That top news that Bandit, really glad to hear hes making a recovery. Nothing worse than a family pet falling ill or suffering injury, feels as though your losing a person not just a pet! Very pricey vets these days, whod of thought theyd wanna make so much money of another persons misfortune and love of animals! I think mines costing me around £200 to cremate, they came and picked her up this afernoon and let me choose the urne/casket i wanted… such a sad moment watching her go

Going to be strange watch the ol’ sunday slots without her… heres to hoping you have some good luck and brought home the beans to pay for the vets bills haha

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Ah shit, just seen your update about the card details you silly bastard hahaha… guess the sunday slots will have to wait.. hopfully shes back with me when you release your next video!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)