Deposit Issue Please I Need Some Advice/Help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SiSi11 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Guys,

Done something F*****g stupid here and I’m a bit scared and not sure what to do.

So I have been self-excluded for up to 4 years now and decided to take a punt on my friend’s Skybet account(like the idiot I am) – whilst he was sat next to me.

I decided in my stupid brain that putting my bank account details onto the account would be a good idea. So the funds would just be from my account when I gamble. I was able to do this and was making deposits easily. Now I lost £800 and managed to get back to sum of £800. Then I decided to withdraw and cut my losses and it asked to split the payment between my card and my friend’s card(roughly £400 each). I accepted this and then it was done. Nothing happened and then the account was suspended a short while after and they needed my friend to contact them.

Now I have been worrying about this all day about whether they will report this to the police or the FCA or have me done for money laundering or fraud when I was not(this was never my intention) and it will further escalate. Now I want to make this clear I know it was so f***ing stupid of me. I can accept the loss of the money.  I DON’T CARE ABOUT GETTING THE WITHDRAWAL MONEY OR MY DEPOSITS BACK. I am just scared that this will further escalate when we both do no not want it to.

I will happily cut my losses by losing out on the deposit and withdrawal and the permanent closure of the SB account, with no further action.

Has this happened to anyone or know of this happening to any one and what the outcome has been?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)