Easier slots to bonus

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

That bonus drop is the biggest scam going. I’m not really one for games that you have to gamble after you’ve already gambled to hit the feature, just seems like the pay off isn’t usually worth the risk.

One game I found bonuses a lot on a few weeks back was that gold mine game that Bandit was playing can’t remember the actual name but you have to collect the gold nuggets to get extra prospectors added to the reels and if you hit the mine cart scatter you get like +3 spins.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

That gun variant of Wild North too, that bonuses easy.

Scruffy Duck is usually alright, it can take a while sometimes but likes a decent base win too.

Prior to my exclusion, I found Scruffy had gone the same way as Gandalf, used to regularly bonus it within about 25 spins but by the end it was taking more like 150, which is not worth it on a game where 90% of the features pay less than 50x.

forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Steamtower is my go to if I can’t get a bonus and just want one, usually doesn’t take the piss but is obviously usually not a massive win

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

That gun variant of Wild North too, that bonuses easy.

Scruffy Duck is usually alright, it can take a while sometimes but likes a decent base win too.

Prior to my exclusion, I found Scruffy had gone the same way as Gandalf, used to regularly bonus it within about 25 spins but by the end it was taking more like 150, which is not worth it on a game where 90% of the features pay less than 50x.

No word of a lie I’ve easily gone 600+ spins on both Scruffy Duck and Secret of the Stones without a bonus. No idea what happened to them or when they seem to have changed, but they just seem unplayable these days (particularly Gandalf out of the two!).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)