Engagement Ring Loan

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Actually there’s no indication that she demands it. As for OP I commend you on being there for your GF, so many others would just turn and run when faced with such challengers.

I commend you for that

hope you not having dig at me about the teeth mate i never ask any one for money i was asking about nhs etc .and yes i got the money to pay private was a struggle but i got there all on my own .last payment i made on the 5th and pay in full with no hand outs just under £1,800 in the end.as for asking money for a ring i think thats wrong so wrong in every way

bobbkos WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Hi mate – hope you don’t mind me asking.

I’ve recently purchased an engagement ring. Is F, VVS1, 1 Carat with 0.25 carats in smaller down sides. Princess cut, platinum setting. I got it made in Hatton Garden – is £4.3K a decent price?

Im pretty sure it is – from what I’ve seen, it’s a GIA diamond. Just wanted a genuine impartial expert advice!

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

In my opinion the ring is secondary in a proposal even to the woman and truthfully if the woman is overly concerned about the ring she could be the wrong person now when I proposed to my now wife we lived separately as we struggled to pay rent so we both lived with our own families and my ring of choice was the plastic ring round a bottle and she did not bat en eyelid she said yes in seconds and now years later still married and guess what she has kept all this time in her little memory box

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Just wanna leave my 2 cents here:
    This is first and foremost a gambling forum, where everyone are anonymous, hiding behind a nickname. The fact that nobody trusts each other is natural, and that’s the way it should be. If you trust everyone on the internet, you’re retarded.
    The same goes for trusting anonymous people over the internet with your own money. Specially people you met through a gambling community. There is no way you’re making thousands a month and need to borrow 700 for an engagement ring, and the last chance to get it sorted is through an anonymous forum. It’s way more likely this is a matter of you trying to win back the money you lost gambling, money you maybe were supposed to use on a ring, or something else. Like maybe rent. Maybe you’re not even a lawyer. Maybe you’re on disability or welfare. Maybe you gambled your paycheque and can’t afford the rent. Or maybe you just wanna gamble more and everyone else in your life are tapped out from previous “engagement ring loans”.
    I’m not even sorry. Shame on you

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

In my opinion the ring is secondary in a proposal even to the woman and truthfully if the woman is overly concerned about the ring she could be the wrong person now when I proposed to my now wife we lived separately as we struggled to pay rent so we both lived with our own families and my ring of choice was the plastic ring round a bottle and she did not bat en eyelid she said yes in seconds and now years later still married and guess what she has kept all this time in her little memory box

That’s what true love is like. If you measure love in monetary value, it’s not love.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

You’re right, you shouldn’t believe everything you read in here – unless it’s about your 180 IQ, which based on the unfounded rubbish you post can only be true.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Take it from a woman.. we dont care what the ring looks like or even if there is a ring. Well not if we’re in love and not money grabbing swines. The fact that ‘you’ want to marry ‘us’ and spend the rest of your life with ‘us’ is good enough and probably the best thing we could want. You want that ring then save up for it and make it worth it. It gives you both something to look forward to. If you really want a ring to propose with then do the haribo thing I said earlier. Cheap and delicious. 🙂

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I honestly don’t know why people are still posting here – she never asked for the ring, not sure where that actually came from. In any event it’s also now all sorted, can you close this one @seedy

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Engagement Ring Loan’ is closed to new replies.