epic plums win

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    petea WANTED $3
    Outlaw

congrats on your jammin jars win  . love the video i had a massive smile on my face when that 100k come up . i appreciate your honesety with  all your videos about sensible gambling . in fact it hurts me when you are on reel king and the gamble goes shit . and its not even my money .

again thanks for putting these slots in to some sort perspective as you said in the last video they are the fucking devil.

i look forward to your next video and wish you massive amount of luck  if theres someone who derserves it is you .

good luck bandit

best wishes pete

slotsofnorway WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Amazing, couldent happend to a nicer streamer. well deserved.

Btw i saw videoslots financedepartment down at the scrapyard, they was looking for some rusty scrap, was going to fist someone they said 🙂

Surely they gonna get somewhat anoyed about this and we love it

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

What the shit did I just watch? My word, that’s mental. It’s actually smaller as a multiplier of stake (X win) than Bandit’s Lil Devil on 80p though, to keep things in perspective. But my god, still nearly 20,000x which is ten times higher than my biggest ever slot win. 100Gs, I actually cannot believe that. When I play, it tends to be on circa 60p stake so that’s the equivalent of me hitting ten grand. I wouldn’t believe it either if that happened, I’d be asking the same question, like am I actually awake right now?

JohnnyMcc7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Don’t know what to even say but feel I need to say something.. wow.

calcutta72 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Well done bandit, that was fantastic to see

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

That really was Epic Bandit. I have a suggestion for a stream. How about a charity stream for the struggling charities at the minute. I suspect you already donate and support. But maybe a new thread for suggestions would get the idea up and running during this time. Like perhaps a slot battle cup between all British streamers and a % goes to charity whilst viewers donate.

Marshall 11 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a win bandit you deserve it. This last week I was furloughed from work and these videos have kept me going.

Top bloke and keep them coming mate. Best streamer going #reel king !!

joellero12 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

welldone mate what a mutha fuckin win haha

Taffya WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I actually celebrated The Bandits win as if my beloved Arsenal had just scored a 90th minute winner against Spurs at Shite Heart Lane!

On a more serious note I genuinely love watching the videos The Bandit makes as I find it helps me get my “gambling fix” without spending my money. I sincerely hope though that people out there follow his advise and dont rush out thinking they can replicate his once in a lifetime win especially at these hard times when boredom will surly drive more people to gamble money they can Ill afford to lose.

metmanmornge WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Did you win today Mr Bandit?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

OMG you are golden bollocks king of slots we are not worthy…………welldone bandit

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

HooFlungPoo wrote:

That really was Epic Bandit. I have a suggestion for a stream. How about a charity stream for the struggling charities at the minute. I suspect you already donate and support. But maybe a new thread for suggestions would get the idea up and running during this time. Like perhaps a slot battle cup between all British streamers and a % goes to charity whilst viewers donate.

I dont know if you saw, but kim (letsgiveitaspin) did a 24 hour charity stream a few days ago, and bandit made a sizeable donation then. Not to mention he cant livestream because seedy needs to be there (i think) incase things go wrong. That’s not social distancing :p

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Absolute scenes. I have had a real buzz myself recently landing a 515x on sausage party  and then a 100x and 150x landing on lightning roulette, but this is next level madness. The funny thing is there were some other great wins at the start of the video, and he got to 50 spins on Millionaire but these both become irrelevant after that win. Fair play mate that was Epic

PepsiPopsi WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can u pls check your videoslots rtp on Jammin Jars in the next video?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

VideoSlots Congrat Bandit for Epic win,I share his video on VideoSlots forum,Congrat also on youtube Trending Bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)