FOBT glitches in your favour

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

No I eventually found out that the bar x 7 had this programmed in on specail roms.

I think it was something like the machine makes 10k profit then the streak triggered. I actually bought one and done myself a copy of the roms and I did see the streak once on my own machine.

They can be absolutely lethal. It’s very rare to come off one winning. If my local ones turn to ticket payout then I just won’t play them. It’s all part of the fun playing with coins for me.

I think the machines thry make new are absolutely rubbish compared to how it used to be. They are just designed to take as much money off you as fast as possible with next to no return.

ImperialDragon WANTED $70
    Outlaw

It was in the early days of Bellfruit Deal or No Deal.  The £35 jackpot had just come out, a time before these machines were everywhere.  Probably 2007.  I put a £2 coin in one in Wetherspoon and it jumped straight into a mega streak.  No feature board, no presses.  The reels kept spinning until it reached £35, then it was back to the base game.  A few 30p presses later, it landed the scatters for a feature board.  The telephones were red, so I knew that it meant an invincible board – where the punter plays for jackpot or the mega streak.  The next streak went for either £35 or £70.  Credits ran out and I put a few more £1 or £2 coins and the process kept happening, streaks always going for either £35 or £70.  Eventually though, I figured that this ‘glitch’ has recovered from itself and it started playing normally.  In total, I cashed out £210 (not all in 1 go), and it has never happened to me again since!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)