Gambling is ruining my life please help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stoneyng5 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I Really need some advice and help Im a ex gambler who had serious gambling issues and nearly lost everything I tried to do the right thing self excluding myself using online self exclusion services I stayed away from gambling for 3+ years but I’ve recently relapsed my head hasn’t been right due to recently loosing my mum and my depression turned me back to gambling its my 5 year old daughters birthday today and I have just gambled away her birthday money that was ment to be used for nottingham goose fair and her kids after party (£300+)  Ive messed up really bad im going to end up loosing everything I really need some help or advice from anyone also this may be a long shot but if anybody can help me fix my daughter’s birthday any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated it’s 5:30am ive had no sleep my daughter and partner will be waking up soon and I feel so bad so please to anyone reading this please help me and my baby girl I promise I’m going to get help… Kirsty Parkinson 55395960. 77-22-09.

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hi, after 45 years as a gambler, I lost the lot including my partner of 26 years.  I turned to GamCare (GameChange section) who assigned me some help.  The lady who helped me phoned me every 2 weeks and we talked about every subject under the sun until we found the triggers to my problems.  Since using this service, I haven’t gambled since March 2023 and I used to do everything Slots/Horses/Greyhounds/Football/Scratchcards/Bingo etc. etc.

Give them a try and good luck with it!

Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

This is probably too late!! Do you have a PayPal account?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)