Getting hold of SuperLou

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Yea I saw that @Haz40 but someone also offered him a laptop and he declined which seemed like the ideal solution to his problem so I can’t make sense of it, I’m not sure he’s begging but this isn’t the place for posting regular threads moaning about finances and stuff and you have every right to ask what the full story is it could well be all a bit shady

SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

You alright mate. What’s up @realwhiskers

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

If only there was a way for him to actually prove he’s in a mess or whatever such as posting emails (with sensitives blanked out obviously).

I’m just too much of a skeptic myself to believe things like this.

Probably because I’ve never encountered anyone personally with any sort of gambling debt, so this is all pretty new to me, people talking about x amount of debt.

I apologise if this is genuine but yeah, I tend to believe very little I see on the internet! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

PMSL that is so funny. That had me in stitches ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Fairzz wrote:

Arriving casually late to the party… who the fuck is superlou?

That is funny ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

If only there was a way for him to actually prove he’s in a mess or whatever such as posting emails (with sensitives blanked out obviously).

I’m just too much of a skeptic myself to believe things like this.

Probably because I’ve never encountered anyone personally with any sort of gambling debt, so this is all pretty new to me, people talking about x amount of debt.

I apologise if this is genuine but yeah, I tend to believe very little I see on the internet! ?

Mate gambling debt exists in a big way.. as a recovering problem gambler I can tell you when your in a deep hole and can get hold of any money borrowed or otherwise to gamble and hopefully get yourself out if it you will that chance of the big hit blinds you of all future consequences as you believe the big hit will save you until it doesnt, and then you have to borrow to support yourself for the rest of the month. honestly gambling debt is real.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

I agree with ALL the scepticism I really do, I have seen many many threads on here when Steve has randomly been very kind, I also I agree that he made a rod for his own back, and the posts that followed were frankly silly (my first ever post on here was about this topic if you care to look)

But I honestly think this is a genuine cry for help.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

little1large1 wrote:

I agree with ALL the scepticism I really do, I have seen many many threads on here when Steve has randomly been very kind, I also I agree that he made a rod for his own back, and the posts that followed were frankly silly (my first ever post on here after evening on here for ages was about this topic if you care to look)

A genuine cry for help that he doesnt ever accept?

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

I agree with ALL the scepticism I really do, I have seen many many threads on here when Steve has randomly been very kind, I also I agree that he made a rod for his own back, and the posts that followed were frankly silly (my first ever post on here after evening on here for ages was about this topic if you care to look)

Has declined every offer and asked straight out for 486 quid.  That’s in black and white. So make of that what you will.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

Maybe he is trying to accept it?

Maybe after reading all the negative comments he is retisant?

Your a social worker are you not? Surely your use to people backing themselves in a corner, with no visible way out?

Or are all your cases “clear cut”

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Haz

I guess his main priority is (rightly) the debt and if he has indeed been told by Stepchange that he has to pay the first amount then he can restructure that’s what I would be concentrating on I feel.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

little1large1 wrote:

Haz asked why make this post Andy?

I answered he never would have made the post without my input, and indeed if there was a PM facility, I’m sure he would have gone down that route.

Anyway i still stand by it’s a genuine cry for help, I maybe wrong of course.

But to get grief on the post he made is wrong I feel, especially as it was NOT his idea.

I made the post because we are going round in circles all the time. You have had contact with him and believe he is genuine, that’s fine. But we still don’t know the full story and all we get is convoluted posts regarding different topics rather than one direct to the point overview.

The advice the forum provides is good. In fact it’s better than good and has helped a lot of people over the last few months who have been in shit situations. It’s very difficult to help someone who won’t follow the guidance. If he just wants to vent to let things out then go for it. But when you ask someone what their opinions are or ask for help, if you dont like the answers dont ignore everyne for a few days then start a completely different topic asking for help on something else.

The lad has been offered guidance, a laptop, a kindle fire and someone offered to clear his debt. I don’t know what anyone else can do

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

little1large1 wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

Maybe he is trying to accept it?

Maybe after reading all the negative comments he is retisant?

Your a social worker are you not? Surely your use to people backing themselves in a corner, with no visible way out?

Or are all your cases “clear cut”

There were no negative comments on his first ask for help, infact he was offered help from numerous people, and yeah im a social worker but for the elderly so its really a different ball game

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Here’s a pic of Quazzi at work, for the cases that aren’t clear cut he makes them that way.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Here’s a pic of Quazzi at work, for the cases that aren’t clear cut he makes them that way.

Hahah this is most definately me but withput the tash.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Getting hold of SuperLou’ is closed to new replies.