Hey you guys…The holy grail?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kolobrown WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Has anyone actually had the top one eyed willy feature on the Goonies? I Have not seen any streamer or myself achieved it, I have gambled for in 4 times because the inferno free spins were wank everytime I had it! Also I have the feeling it has been nerfed with glowing skull less frequent as for the elusive red skull does that even exist? Steering clear of this one but was fun too start with

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

About to have a blast on it now, on free play while I have some free time. Going for the top.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’ve had the top feature twice on freeplay. I lost about six gambles of the Inferno Free Spins before I managed to get it! Paid around 150x both times, so not spectacular, but decent.

notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

yeah i’ve had it from the inferno spins extra spin too – on £1 stake went for £280 combined with both inferno and treasure spinner

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

1st attempt, landed on inferno, failed.
    2nd attempt. landed on skeleton, >> sloth >> gggowild >> failed
    few wins of 25-40x
    3rd attempt came from failed colossal, it loaded the bonus (strange) went to skeleton >> failed

about 200 spins in total, fail. not much of a test but coupled with the various plays I have had on it, no can do.

free play on casumo limits free credits to 1k but allows fast spin.

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I got it from the pick chests after the wild free spins, forgot what the name is, wasn’t sloths free spins, but the one above it. The free spins paid 0x, and the top bonus paid 110x.

Kolobrown WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Thanks Im guessing it would be like the TED Big money bonus? I’m in too much on it myself to feel it would pay me back Being a blueprint and at the stakes I play! Hopefully the Bandit land it one day, good luck all!

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I’ve had the top a couple of times but the most it paid me was 160x so not fantastic

NeverTilt WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I had the top bonus trigger from the Skeleton Organ one yesterday that probably rarely ever happens. Top bonus paid 200x but I think it’s the “upgraded” version of Ted’s Big money like in El Jackpotto, Spinal Tap etc. where you actually can win more than 1000x which is the limit in Ted. On the wheel there are spots that can multiply your total win or upgrade the pays on the wheel to pay higher so I think it’s a little more exciting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)