Horse Racing Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Im here too ? am sharpening my wee pin

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

No idea how i have missed this, im probably too late but i would be well up for it, if its too late then fair dos but if theres a space il def play! 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Dc39 wrote:

No idea how i have missed this, im probably too late but i would be well up for it, if its too late then fair dos but if theres a space il def play! ?

Definitely a place for you mate ?

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Boost! Lets hammer this lot of pretenders haha!! #teambandit

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Morning guys

The Cheltenham comp between ourselves and TGC has changed a little bit as amiller is not doing it, I have been in touch with crunchie who is now running the comp, he has suggested the best way to do this is if we enter through their main comp thread on the TGC forum for scoring purposes, which I have done this morning.

i have entered the following people for TEAM BANDIT

@hacko1.  @Haz40. @geezawin. @brizman. @groundiskey. @mitros on fire. @chdl1990. @DC39. @justbasics.

If I have missed anybody out or anybody would still like to join Team bandit then please can you let me know ASAP.

Calling Steve, Paul is involved in this comp and I have read a few posts on  TGC forum regards yourself taking part, can you let me know if you will be joining us.

I will post comp rules later when I get back in.

Cheers hacko

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I’m just not that in to horses mate – it wouldn’t be a competitive thing for me which i think it needs to be as we all know from when they eventually won a poker game… they like to shout about it don’t they lol 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Thanks mate. I think there are 2 options. We could either post our  selections on biam forum and one person could submit them on tgc forum or 2 we can daily put them on tgc ourselves. I’m easy either way.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m just not that in to horses mate – it wouldn’t be a competitive thing for me which i think it needs to be as we all know from when they eventually won a poker game… they like to shout about it don’t they lol ?

Puuussssssy lol no worries mate, you gonna get some shit on their forum me thinks ???

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Thanks mate. I think there are 2 options. We could either post our  selections on biam forum and one person could submit them on tgc forum or 2 we can daily put them on tgc ourselves. I’m easy either way.

Morning Mate I don’t mind if you all want to pass your selections on to me and I’ll send them over as 1 post, I think it might help keep track of our scores easier but will confirm it later after I’ve spoke to crunchie?

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Hacko1 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I’m just not that in to horses mate – it wouldn’t be a competitive thing for me which i think it needs to be as we all know from when they eventually won a poker game… they like to shout about it don’t they lol ?

Puuussssssy lol no worries mate, you gonna get some shit on their forum me thinks ???

Tbh mate, i am immune to shit from their forum, it happens every day lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Morning Mate I don’t mind if you all want to pass your selections on to me and I’ll send them over as 1 post, I think it might help keep track of our scores easier but will confirm it later after I’ve spoke to crunchie?

I’ve just posted some banter over there ha ha. Should be a laugh. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Hello guys there is still time to take part in this little comp against TGC, either nip over to their forum and look for the Cheltenham comp thread or post your selections on here and I will do the rest.

Rules

100 points to use in total per day, selection to be made in every race, minimum points per race is 10 and must be in multiples of 5, ie 5 ew.

Just a bit of fun,

my selections are as follows

1.30 fakir d’oudairies.      10 pts win

2.10 Duc des genievres.  10 pts win

2.50 Noble endeavour.    10 pts ew

3.30 Laurina.                    20 pts win

4.10 Benie des dieux.       20 pts win

4.50 Tower bridge.           10 pts win

5.30 Ballyward.                10 pts win

Get them over to me before the first race and I’ll get them over on the TGC forum.

Mitros On Fire WANTED $40
    Outlaw

What’s happening with this people? Am I putting selections on here?

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

This still happening? Looks like gc already have it up and running?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

This still happening? Looks like gc already have it up and running?

Post on here or go direct to the gambling comminity . Its in hacko’s post above

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)