I dare you to fist me one more time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sparrowfish23 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Since there are no comments on YouTube I just needed a platform to express my admiration for Bandit’s dead pan seemingly oblivious innuendos. The title is a quote from today’s video, but I thought I would open up a thread to archive some of the things he says. Of course it doesn’t have to be always an innuendo, I think the exclaimation whilst playing Dead or Alive II: ”Put in the wild line and I’ll have a wank!” also merits some form of immortalisation, although admittedly I am an extremely weird judge of what is deserving. Death penalty for pineapple on pizza for example…..

bishman WANTED $71
    Outlaw

Hit me with a steaming bag of piss!

RichyRich999 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

2nd Feb  ‘…. Yea right like 1 person has watched every single bonus and calculated my RTP …’    ( I have )

26th Feb  ‘… oh you fucking spunk monkey’

28th Feb  ‘sometimes, every single game is a pile of wank’

14th March  ‘…you piss taking cock gobbler’

and my all time favourite :

16th March  ‘…you can stick it where the sun don’t shine, down your piss pipe !!’

dan1984 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’d rather pour acid down my piss pipe lol

bishman WANTED $71
    Outlaw

You need to watch the ultra high stakes video from 5 years ago where he was doing max stake on reel king and then quite a few other games.  One of the best is while he’s losing the gamble on extra chilli……..’fucking peel your own penis!’

RnGeesus WANTED $1
    Outlaw

“Shit licker” always makes me chuckle like a schoolboy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)