Laptop and tele

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Nooo! Not that silly mate. Respect my laptop too much for that haha. Would never damage it myself mate

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Kelvin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I’ve got better any idea this guy is clearly genuine and needs some help why don’t we don’t we just chip in to get his lap top repaired I’ll but a tenner in if anyone else will

surely this isn’t one of them posts?

someone set up a gofundme.

What posts ? I donated to Bruce the cat and bought the single. I can afford it. I’m soft as shit maybe but I believe him nowt wrong with that is there ?

sorry pal that is a running theme/joke. but from the sounds of it your laptop may be a write off.

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Sod repairing it, we can have a whip round and get a new one 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Realwhiskers wrote:

HP one mate. It says I can upload a picture but I think I need to upload it via something then post the link. Any ideas on what site I can upload a pic to and then get a link from it?

You can upload images straight from your phone via the little mountain symbol in the top of the reply box.

A new laptop is probably the only way forward considering the extent of the damage youve described.

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

That’s kind mate, appreciate the gesture fella.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

the title mentions a tv too is that repairable?

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Never knew you could do that like this! Haha. The screen wide has come apart too. Any idea anyone if they think it’s repairable if I get YouTubing?

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Tv probably isn’t actually, but it’s not too bad. It’s fussy but watchable! And if I’m honest I barely watch tele, watch programs via laptop, that’s why it’s annoying as hell haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Sorry mate I know fook all about computers sure someone will though

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

the casing is just visible won’t stop it working key is figuring out what is actually stopping the laptop working.

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

No worries mate! Thanks for trying fella :).

yeah mate that’s true, it’s only the plastic so clearly something inside is broken or something. No idea what sadly! I can see all sorts of things because of the plastic damage but can’t see what’s broken!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Have u not got a games console . Get Netflix on ps3 . If u Tele working

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Hey mate, haha sadly not. Can’t afford an xbox or anything.

I have got Netflix on my phone to be fair, screen just a bit small that’s all. Use to watch it via laptop, now I’m resorting to my phone everything isn’t so nice!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If your tv working . Get a 2nd hand ps3 have a look on them buy and sell sites on Facebook prob get one for about 30 pound .

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

Realwhiskers wrote:

Hey mate, haha sadly not. Can’t afford an xbox or anything.

I have got Netflix on my phone to be fair, screen just a bit small that’s all. Use to watch it via laptop, now I’m resorting to my phone everything isn’t so nice!

Do you like animals pal. Every thought of getting a dog. I’ve got black lab. At least when I get in if the missus got a face like a slapped arse the dog is always pleased to see me. Plenty of walks and fields to go where I live and to sit in beer garden at the local. Pint for me quavers for the dog ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)