Laptop and tele

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The random giveaways are better than no giveaways . Because that’s what’s gonna happen if we rip on people .

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Quite sad how people react like this. I’m genueinly not in a good place, fair enough it may have come accross different, begging. Sometimes I genuinely like a moan and discussion to just talk to people. How some people have responded has made me feel completely shit. I’m not a bad person.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Realwiskers,

dont get down about it, unfortunately that is the world we live in, people are entitled to their views. In a community forum such as this it’s impossible for anyone to know what your intentions were except yourself, if they were as you say then you have no reason to feel down because you’ll know yourself what your aim was and comments that don’t apply shouldn’t faze you.

Either way life is too short to fret over comments made on the internet.

now for your laptop I work in ict have done for many years from component level upto managing a large scale network. Yours is fucked ?? but seriously… without having it to hand it’s hard to say but looking st that picture and your description it would cost you more in components than buying a new one.

prob not what you wanted to hear. Laptops can be picked up very cheap these days, save a few pennies and trawl eBay. Or take one of the very nice people offering up and old one and suggest you pay them over time for it. I know even the gesture of someone sending me £1 a week for something would be enough to know i’d done a good thing for a good person and send all there £1’s back.

wow that went on abit, sorry got caught up in what I was writing. Hope it helps in some way. Chin up, it could always be worse!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Realwhiskers wrote:

Quite sad how people react like this. I’m genueinly not in a good place, fair enough it may have come accross different, begging. Sometimes I genuinely like a moan and discussion to just talk to people. How some people have responded has made me feel completely shit. I’m not a bad person.

Will the laptop turn on at all or is the power supply knakered??

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

I’m not mate just feel a twat didn’t mean to annoy anyone.

Sadly it doesn’t turn on mate when I try it just makes a buzzing noise then stops.

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

Realwhiskers wrote:

Sadly it doesn’t turn on mate when I try it just makes a buzzing noise then stops.

I know you feel. I’m sorry if I added to that in any way

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

Don’t be silly mate it’s fine fella! Hope you’re well! 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Realwhiskers wrote:

I read this last night and felt really bad for you dude I didn’t think it seemed like a beg thread, there seems to be a rise in them though so I think a few people are over sensitive to it. Thought I’d message as it seemed to really get you down I love being part of this community and it would upset me too if people started accusing me of begging and stuff.. I hope you have a cracking day mate x

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well i offered to send free of charge a dell laptop or a kindle fire both work.,for someone that had nowt as says its broken and got sod all to be able to watch netflix i would have taken them.but maybe just trying to get money .might be wrong but dont look good in my eyes

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My apologies if i was a bit harsh.

But pulling on members heart strings over a broken laptop is just silly.

And in no way a big problem. I’m sure many members here have been in the same position as yourself. Just try and word your posts as genuine mate. All i really saw were the words “No money”

You didnt really need to write that bit did ya!

Hope you get sorted pal.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)