Latest video/bonus buys

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

With the influx of games that have a bonus buy feature it seems a lot of people have forgot about white rabbit imo the best feature buy out there massive potential and relatively low risk compared to some.

Can’t help but think it would have been a very different video if Bandit had played white rabbit rather than spinal tap although I did enjoy the roulette it’s just too dangerous though lol.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Kelvin wrote:

With the influx of games that have a bonus buy feature it seems a lot of people have forgot about white rabbit imo the best feature buy out there massive potential and relatively low risk compared to some.

Can’t help but think it would have been a very different video if Bandit had played white rabbit rather than spinal tap although I did enjoy the roulette it’s just too dangerous though lol.

I agree it’s got more potential than spinal tap but I have seen slot of people do a tonne of £50 for not very much return. Still, white rabbit will always beat spinal tap after that last video. Had me shouting at the screen haha

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed, but on the Spinal Tap wheel the first spin can only give you 2, 3 or 4 as your number. You should always reject the offer and spin again. But it’s a shit game, you’re lucky to hit anything, I remember giving it loads of feature buys on demo mode a few months back and the amount I “lost” doing £300 buys was staggering.

White Rabbit I used to play for real. Obviously i’m not gambling at all for the moment now, but when I did I packed that game in after out of about 50 feature buys (usually on 30p stake), only six returned a profit, only one of those was at least twice what I’d paid for it and the last two paid a total of 18x between them (that is, less than £6 total for 2 x £30 buys). It may have potential but every slot has potential, hitting the potential is a different matter.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)