Leicester City Tickets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Stuartpurvis WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Let’s give The bandit some help and start a discussion on the Leicester tickets… Thoughts and ideas everyone?
    I’ll start what about a video with just suggestions from us and highest X wins?

xCrrushx WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’ve been a Leicester supporter for 50 years, never been able to afford any tickets. When we won the premiership, I went and celebrated with thousands others at King Power, closest I’ve been 😞

darrellburnett WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I know Bandit wants to hit 100k subs for the play button so maybe could tie this in with give away. Darren (stop and step) does giveaways where you have to be a subscriber, like the video and also leave a comment to be in the draw. Just and idea as this may help boost the subs? Other than that I’m not sure how to include a fair draw?

Darren12112 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Would love tickets for Leicester vs Newcastle were newcastle supporters and my daughter has autism and she absolutely loves football would love to take her to an away game

Sjgaskin WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I assume these ticket would be just LCFC home games?

Maybe what Darrell said link it to subs like what stop n step does.

Lyons1988 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’d like to put my name in the hat for a change of the Leicester ticket please 🙏

Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

Maybe you would have to guess how many medals England will win at the olympics? Or 3 separate countries eg, England, France, China collectively. The olympics finishes 11th Aug. In case of a draw? Just open up the random wheel.

A_baker83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I think I’ve replied twice to this. I live in the area never been too Leicester game. I’ll take notts forest or arsenal lol…

gazzamc05 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Leicester local here too, would love to go to Leicester vs Man Utd. Up for any giveaway idea.
    Maybe Steve gets as many tickets as possible then draw them by subs picking a slot and doing highest X win wins the tickets? Or something similar to the White Rabbit World Cup? The latter might bring in more views if naming the video after the giveaway so helping him out and not just the subs getting the tickets? Just an idea.

Swannsilver WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Me and my husband love your videos and live in Leicester, would love to show you around if you come to Leicester or give you a game of poker. We don’t want the tickets tho he’s West Ham and I’m a woman so have no interest in football . Also wanted to say that you are more popular than sky news on views so I think they are suppressing your subscribers. You should do a collab with xposed he’s funny like you.

supaslut WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Around  30mins away any tickets would be appreciated.

Just let me know how to enter

Fattony12345 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I think a little tournament like you did before? Pick 64 people at random and buy a bonus for them. Highest x through to next round the. Overall winner gets the tickets.

rickwhu WANTED $1
    Outlaw

one of the best away games ive done since all seater is leicester, your missing out not going. if any versus west ham come up, il be happy to take them

Adwick34 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I would like to apply ? Or sort out a sponsor etc I love leicster and my boy just started watching football and leicster would love to sort something thanks

Me3kins92 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Seems a bit silly making it about gambling I have not gambled in years and bandits videos helped me with that and I would love the chance to win tickets my son is a leister fan and I’m a united fan and he has never been to a game before just with life stuff hard to afford them would love it if I could have a chance at getting them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)