Leicester City Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jonnyauk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Leicester fan here since 1980 travelled to many home and away games and was there for the prem win……sadly now moved to dorset and its almost impossible to get tickets as no longer a season ticket holder 🙁 . go back quite often but can never get a ticket. Would love the chance of some tickets.

Be aware though they now use a special phone app which is non transferable to gain entry ( if they give you normal tickets ) if you cant get to any games you need to sell them back to the club and they sell them.

Maybe explain you cant make it but would love to promote them and use your tickets as prizes to increase viewer’s

Edina WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit. Myself and my husband have been watching you for quite a while. We are from Leicester and have supported Leicester City since the beginning of time. Likewise, yourself. I think your voice is etched into my brain by now. However, I would not be recommending you go anywhere near Leicester, unless necessary. However, a Leicester city giveaway would be very much appreciated by my Nay. Maybe you see this, maybe not.  Be good x

thomascollins19 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Would love to get tickets to Leicester V Man United, I’m a united fan and my girlfriend is a Leicester fan so would love the chance to take her.

Powej848 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

First things first mate your videos are class. Me and the wife save all weeks videos till Saturday when am back from work.

I would love the Utd tickets if I was lucky enough to be selected, I’ve work away in the military for over 17 years now and struggle and struggled to get away for the matches.

Anyway all the best pal.

Dramadog WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Too far away from Leicester but if you can swing a couple of Dundee United tickets for the Derby on Saturday against Dundee that’ll be awesome.. 😁 Seriously tho good luck to whoever gets them..👍🏼

Lcfcmossy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I would love these tickets life long season ticket holder till I could no longer afford it would love to see my foxes live again many thanks bandit

Richie WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, just catching up on the Vlog. If you have any Leicester tickets and everyone can go , I would

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)