Light and Wonder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dannycufc WANTED $2
    Outlaw

guys, is it just me or are these absolute clowns the worst provider out there. I’m sure we all have them games were we genuinely think this game is a scam, the ones we feel you just cant win on…. but these guys take the biscuit. every single game is the same mega uber super tease central for absolutely nothing, they all have the same manipulative ‘build’ features that would make people especially people who don’t really know much about the way slots pay, think that they are  ‘building a big win’ but in reality 100% of the time the features you built up will find the best way to stiff you with the lowest possible win they can. the bonuses that never ever ever seem to land, never ever ever seem to pay. and on top of that every single high street bookies wants to just advertise this crap to the maximum. every home page every front page every new game i see is light and wonder, and frankly I think they make the worst slots ive ever played. I don’t even remember SG digitial games being as bad as they are now.
    I genuinely think there are some games out there that are rob jobs, and i steer clear of them, but this lot have really got on my tits lately.

Does anyone play these games consistently, does anyone ever win on them? How are they getting away with it?

personally, I have never came away from 1 single winning session on Light and Wonder

also worth noting, it’s not just these clowns that make shit games, they are everywhere these days. but there is just categorically no way Light and Wonder games are even remotely on par with your no limits, your hacksaws, relax, pragmatics.

would love to know peoples thoughts on this

Galey08 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I think they have a couple that are ok. I’ve had a couple of ok sessions on squid games. I agree the pot builds can fist you and are dangerous

Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

Anything that has a pot build or mini, minor, mega, grand etc are rubbish!! Imo. The only exception is Aztec Megaways.., I’m biased on that said game, played it a couple of times!! Ended up with the mega landing and it filled blocks to X it by 7. It was a great hit.(can’t remember the end result but was a good few thousand X) I also have seen other streamers hit it as well.., I’d say that game has the potential. Other than that? Not for me.

Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

I don’t like anything with pot builds or mini, minor, mega, etc shite pots. EXCEPT for Aztec Megaways.., had a beautiful hit on that years ago got the mega and filled the column to times 7.., it was a lovely hit.., it was a good few thousand X.., the good old days will be sadly missed.., UKGC can go and ram themselves..HARD!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)