Loving the content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Awesome video tonight mate! Don’t stress too much about the dollars lol it’s still entertaining as fuck, please can you have a go at a high stake book of dead bonus, it’s been my favourite slot for years now

Hope all the regulars are well, can’t believe the age of baby xbob! How fast have those years gone by!?!

heisenberg WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Can’t seem to start a new forum so I’ll add a comment here…

One of the greatest and funniest things about Bandit and his videos is his seemingly innocent but complete and utter lack of understanding of how literally any slot works. I remember him being proud of his ‘quick observation’ that duplicate symbols disappearing in a win on the Ze Zeus slot was the only difference between that and its clone Le Bandit…despite having played Le bandit to death for many months prior (he eventually cottoned on to the latter). Bandit is clearly a very smart bloke so this void in his brain capacity is somewhat of a glitch in the matrix.

Tonight’s example trumps the above for sure however. I would wager a decent sum that Bandit has played hundreds, if not thousands of online slots and pub fruities that follow the simplest, most standard ‘wins pay left to right’ format. I cannot conceive of such a person not working out at light speed that the slot ‘The Tumbles’ pays in this very way bog standard way having played a full 4 bonuses with each and every win doing just that (in ‘ways’ format, not ‘lines’)…but our dear Bandit found a way!

Never change Steve!

heisenberg WANTED $14
    Outlaw

heisenberg wrote:

Can’t seem to start a new forum so I’ll add a comment here…

One of the greatest and funniest things about Bandit and his videos is his seemingly innocent but complete and utter lack of understanding of how literally any slot works. I remember him being proud of his ‘quick observation’ that duplicate symbols disappearing in a win on the Ze Zeus slot was the only difference between that and its clone Le Bandit…despite having played Le bandit to death for many months prior (he eventually cottoned on to the latter). Bandit is clearly a very smart bloke so this void in his brain capacity is somewhat of a glitch in the matrix.

Tonight’s example trumps the above for sure however. I would wager a decent sum that Bandit has played hundreds, if not thousands of online slots and pub fruities that follow the simplest, most standard ‘wins pay left to right’ format. I cannot conceive of such a person not working out at light speed that the slot ‘The Tumbles’ pays in this very way bog standard way having played a full 4 bonuses with each and every win doing just that (in ‘ways’ format, not ‘lines’)…but our dear Bandit found a way!

Never change Steve!

Another glorious example…Dead Canary. Quite obvious to anyone and everyone that the position of the birds in the bonus is directly linked to their position in the base spin…programmed as such every single time. Bandit, having played/sessioned the game to death since its release, finally observed this for the first time yesterday. His response – “That’s fuckin’ rare innit…it’s just put them exactly where they were in the base…weird!”

Never change Steve!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Another awesome video tonight, the moon to the moon muthafuckaaaa

Never change Steve!

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Baby Xbob is a big number 5 on Wednesday!

Isn’t it funny that the moon was a different game the second that 6th bar hit. Not complaining because it was an awesome hit all the same but so so close to completed it mate glory there.

Maybe a double feature (montezuma/buffalo style) of book of Dead and Pharaoh’s Tomb high stake? Wake the Baby!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)