Mega Ball

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Is this relatively new? just found it the other day and I have to admit i thought it was class, i must of got lucky with the multipliers as i had a couple of quality wins, the best strategy does seem to bw to buy stupid amounts of books, u are near guaranteed a sweat for a decent wedge, i was playing £2 spins and buying about 40 books a time, sometimes more depending on balance  (aleays liked to keep it ending in a round hundred haha) and had some sweats for thousands!! best i hit was 720, played for about an hour and was about 400 up, maybe just lucky but it def seemed one of the better games!

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Never seen it before so just checked YouTube….and WOW….

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

that is mental, hopefully see a few streamers play this, ideally bandit but he’s not really a tables guy, rolla will get involved im sure haha

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

all time I lose on slot I go to mega ball try to top up my balance i find easy than roulette to get wins..last time I play I start on my last £80 and gon up to £1100

here is one of the wins on £0.20 on 200 books

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

haha 200 books?! that is quality haha! I thought I was covering a lot of bases with about 50 lol! must be some sweats on the multiplier ball with that many books!!

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Gave it a go earlier for the first time sadly after reading this thread. started off with 10 books, and nothing. Upped my number of books to 25 and still not much to report. Seems I was well under the amount for anything exciting to happen. I left it as I thought it did not have potential, but I might give it another nash with 50 – 100 books and see how I go

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)