my Densho journey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    garethc1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

hi wondering if any others are/have experienced what im going through,done over 8000 spins on 40p at mr vegas on densho, in that time 4 bonuses 2 were super bonuses, 2 normal paid 4p and 44p,super bonuses paid 20p and 40p. base game wins of max £14. done over about 2 weeks overall over 2.5k down. ive been gambling over 30 years but this has really taken me in, i can just about afford the losses but it seems so unreal. ive tried other slots there as well but every hacksaw seems the same even the new ones! no matter what i play there hasnt been one win over 30x

totalcomic WANTED $7
    Outlaw

These games are not designed for the UK market and are simply a way to rinse your cash. Look for games you cannot bonus buy (at all) that will have a better overall RTP for UK players.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I do think there are some games from hacksaw aren’t so bad in  the uk compared to others, densho and wanted are obviously super hit and miss ( bandit equally and stormforged ) </span>

But beast below, Xmas drop, ronin, temple of torment, rip city for example ( from the same provider)  do play better than densho in my experience  ..

garethc1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

thank you !

bishman WANTED $77
    Outlaw

I would say Densho is very volatile.  I usually play at BC game and normally 40p enhanced to 1.20.  I have had several hits over £500 on the feature and it can give loads of bonuses in 50 spins but equally it has rinsed my balance several times, going hundreds of pounds without seeing one bonus.  And you very rarely get wins in the base game so you are basically relying on the bonus coming in and being good!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)