New Fantasy Footy for the 2018/19 Season – Tenner buy in, prizes galore!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Is there any way to PM you or possible to write my email on paypal or something?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

forgotoldpassword wrote:

Is there any way to PM you or possible to write my email on paypal or something?

Alright mate

If you have Twitter you can get me at @pabs101

I prefer not to hand out my work email on this forum but my personal email [email protected] so get in touch either way mate ?

Murdoc WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

LFC I Stevo wrote:

Hey! Aussie guy here. Are we able to play and if so whats the paypal to transfer too?

Alright mate!

Yeah sure you can! I have a lass in OZ who plays my comp every year and pays via PayPal too!

I don’t have it myself but my mate does so you can send £10 to [email protected]

Let me know when you do it so I can confirm receipt. Can you also provide me your full name and email address of your own so I can keep you informed throughout the season.

cheers

Paul

Hi Paul!

Norwegian guy here, can I do a Paypal payment the same way as our aussie friend?

Cheers,

Lars

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Murdoc wrote:

Bigp wrote:

LFC I Stevo wrote:

Hey! Aussie guy here. Are we able to play and if so whats the paypal to transfer too?

Alright mate!

Yeah sure you can! I have a lass in OZ who plays my comp every year and pays via PayPal too!

I don’t have it myself but my mate does so you can send £10 to [email protected]

Let me know when you do it so I can confirm receipt. Can you also provide me your full name and email address of your own so I can keep you informed throughout the season.

cheers

Paul

Hi Paul!

Norwegian guy here, can I do a Paypal payment the same way as our aussie friend?

Cheers,

Lars

Hi

Absolutely you can! The other guy hasn’t done it yet or certainly hasn’t told me he’s done it yet.

If you want to pay that way please do so but let me know when you have so I can get my mate to check he’s received it ?

Any probs or questions just ask

thanks

paul

Murdoc WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Murdoc wrote:

Bigp wrote:

LFC I Stevo wrote:

Alright mate!

cheers

Paul

Hi Paul!

Cheers,

Lars

Hi

Absolutely you can! The other guy hasn’t done it yet or certainly hasn’t told me he’s done it yet.

If you want to pay that way please do so but let me know when you have so I can get my mate to check he’s received it ?

thanks

paul

Excellent! I have just transferred the tenner to your mate now. Will send you an email with my details from [email protected]

jackpotalot WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello Paul

I sent you a tenner about a week ago Team “The fire rises FC” email: [email protected]

Cheers buddy

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Murdoc wrote:

Bigp wrote:

Murdoc wrote:

Bigp wrote:

LFC I Stevo wrote:

Alright mate!

cheers

Paul

Hi Paul!

Cheers,

Lars

Hi

thanks

paul

Excellent! I have just transferred the tenner to your mate now. Will send you an email with my details from [email protected]

All received ?

i replied back to your email but just incase you didn’t get it just confirming all is good and welcome to my comp

all the best

Paul

SGB0606 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Just sent you an email. But just in case it ends up in spam.

Team name : Monkey News

Email: [email protected]

Just paid the cash

Cheers

Simon Bowers

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

jackpotalot wrote:

Hello Paul

I sent you a tenner about a week ago Team “The fire rises FC” email: [email protected]

Cheers buddy

Hi Alex or should I call u double banger ??? made me laugh that!

yeah mate seen u joined and I do have your entry fee believe it was just the email address I was missing until now so thanks very much!

all the best for the season

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

SGB0606 wrote:

Just sent you an email. But just in case it ends up in spam.

Team name : Monkey News

Just paid the cash

Cheers

Simon Bowers

Hi Simon

ive just seen this and your email to me. But thanks for getting in touch!

I see you are in my league, I can confirm receipt of your £10 and now I have an email address so it’s all good ?

thanks and all the best for the season

paul

Callandavis93 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Team name: Who Dash Me FC

Have transferred you £10 and also joined the league.

Can you confirm receipt?

Thanks

Callan Davis

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Callandavis93 wrote:

Team name: Who Dash Me FC

Have transferred you £10 and also joined the league.

Can you confirm receipt?

Thanks

Callan Davis

Hi Callan

awesome mate welcome to my comp! ?

I can confirm receipt of your £10, I see you in my league and thanks for the email address so I can keep you updated throughout the season.

any questions just ask

Thanks and all the best

Paul

JTeeSlots WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Thanks for endorsing this Bandit! Hopefully get a few new people involved and going by the early comments it is working so ?

Hi mate, just joined the league and Tenner sent this evening with a reference so should be in the account tomorrow.

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

JTeeSlots wrote:

Bigp wrote:

Thanks for endorsing this Bandit! Hopefully get a few new people involved and going by the early comments it is working so ?

Hi mate, just joined the league and Tenner sent this evening with a reference so should be in the account tomorrow.

Hi mate

Many thanks for getting involved ?

Can you confirm to me your full name so I can confirm I’ve received your payment and a valid email address for my records and to keep you informed throughout the season.

Thanks and welcome

Paul

JTeeSlots WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

JTeeSlots wrote:

Bigp wrote:

Hi mate

Many thanks for getting involved ?

Can you confirm to me your full name so I can confirm I’ve received your payment and a valid email address for my records and to keep you informed throughout the season.

Thanks and welcome

Paul

Hi Pal,

Of Course, the reference was my fantasy name JTee FC. I would’ve typed my full name which is Jack Thacker but it only allowed me enough characters to type Jack kn the end of the reference.

My email is [email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 275 total)