Not a clue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Ok thumbs up, hands up , leg up if you play any game and you have no idea how it works….

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I like dead canary…. But I still ( two years on) I still don’t know what the wins lines are on the game ….  Literally every spin is like “ spin- ohhh that’s a line …… spin- ohh that’s a line too …. Spin- Really! That’s a win?? Da fuq? “ </span>

Srx23 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I’ve seen it suggested on here to be played a few times and I’d love to see Steve tackle it-Reapers by Relax/Print gaming. Took me an absolute age to work out what’s going on with it, but the game is absolutely brilliant, completely unique. Only problem is (being in the UK) the bonus is almost impossible to hit but once you do it regularly goes off it’s tits. I had a 2000x win on it just last week and have had multiple 500x plus bonuses.

Must be the only game where you buy the bonus and still have a small chance of not getting the bonus(!)…but the build up to the bonus trigger regularly pays a shit ton as well. Steve, would love to see you have a few buys on this (all 5 reapers). You won’t have a fucking clue what’s going on but it’s well worth a few tries!

Stu

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Srx23 wrote:

I’ve seen it suggested on here to be played a few times and I’d love to see Steve tackle it-Reapers by Relax/Print gaming. Took me an absolute age to work out what’s going on with it, but the game is absolutely brilliant, completely unique. Only problem is (being in the UK) the bonus is almost impossible to hit but once you do it regularly goes off it’s tits. I had a 2000x win on it just last week and have had multiple 500x plus bonuses.

Must be the only game where you buy the bonus and still have a small chance of not getting the bonus(!)…but the build up to the bonus trigger regularly pays a shit ton as well. Steve, would love to see you have a few buys on this (all 5 reapers). You won’t have a fucking clue what’s going on but it’s well worth a few tries!

Stu

Ahhhh shit …. That’s it … another few hours of trying to land reapers now…

right where the coffee

Cartybhoy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Aye I know what you’re saying but it’s probably better that way because when do understand what exactly you need and it always hits the crossbar you’re more gutted if you don’t know what’s happening it a tiny bit less painful

Srx23 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I usually give it £100, 75p spins..Usually get a bonus about 1/4 times! But some of the base game hits can be mental. Love the way you see the boards before you get to them and then smash your iPad up because you’ve missed out on it by 1!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)