OH NO STEVE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Oh that gamble is going to get messy 😳

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Fucking hate it when they bring out San Quentin 2 and you’re still struggling to complete San Quentin 1 ….my achievement boards are fucked …..

Smoothoperator WANTED $52
    Outlaw

I’ve just played it on demo mode for the last 2 hours. So basically you will always get 3 spins but you risk forfeiting 5!!! On 20p it’s a £500 buy. Never got to Max! Got to 5 shields 3 times and all paid less than the bonus buy cost!!
    The game is Brutal!!

I’d recommend Steve to livestream a video of himself Stanley Knifing his own manhood off!!… Then… continue too blend it on a lawn mower, (add his own seasoning like.. His Balls!!,  RedBull or Monster or whatever).., And he would have a better day. 😜

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Smoothoperator wrote:

I’ve just played it on demo mode for the last 2 hours. So basically you will always get 3 spins but you risk forfeiting 5!!! On 20p it’s a £500 buy. Never got to Max! Got to 5 shields 3 times and all paid less than the bonus buy cost!! The game is Brutal!!

I’d recommend Steve to livestream a video of himself Stanley Knifing his own manhood off!!… Then… continue too blend it on a lawn mower, (add his own seasoning like.. His Balls!!,  RedBull or Monster or whatever).., And he would have a better day. 😜

Love it …” never go max … you went full max “ it’ll be like a red rag to a bull for  bandit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)