Overhyped slots?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

So just to be different to the usual I would thought i would mention some slots i think are vastly over rated, each to their own on opinions, no right or wrong answers haha…..

Book of Dead (any book style game): expectionally hard to bonus at times, premium symbols rarely pays and it’s just quite a boring base game slot i think!

Danger High Voltage: bonus never seems to pay anymore! Used to be one of the most exciting bonuses either way, tweeked much??

Captain Venture: Another game that takes months to bonus, poor base game and my main gripe would be the gamble, for being the same as reel king, never seems to hit anywhere near as much!

P.s just to add, i used to love all these games, is it maybe there are much better games released lately or the conspiracy theorist in me saying they have tightened up a these games!? Haha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Book of Dead is probably my fav slot but you know I actually agree with everything you’ve said. The potential is what keeps me going back, the dream of hitting a full screen of explorers is too much for me to resist!

I would add Vikings, Who wants to be a millionaire and Extra Chilli purely based off the royal rogering they can give you and normally do and also The Goonies with the constant teases for the mini games and piss poor bonus games if you don’t hit the top 2 features. (Even though I do actually love the slot and the movie is definitely up there as one of my all time favs)

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Megaway games like u mention are a great shout. The vikings game is brutal, border line genius as well, what makes that game so much better is the 27 max and 10 spin is something everyone WILL achieve if they stick at it, 25 gambles to get there, millionaire is 20 odd and its near impossible! Chilli is evil yet achievable! Very clever, also dangerous games!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I only play in the Bookies and one of the most popular slots is Fishing Frenzy, and its probably second only to Eye Of Horus. I’ve been playing it for a few years now and never seen anyone hit the Jackpot on it on any stake. I’ve seen countless Jackpots on Horus on the £2 stake.Gordon

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Dc39 wrote:

Megaway games like u mention are a great shout. The vikings game is brutal, border line genius as well, what makes that game so much better is the 27 max and 10 spin is something everyone WILL achieve if they stick at it, 25 gambles to get there, millionaire is 20 odd and its near impossible! Chilli is evil yet achievable! Very clever, also dangerous games!

It’s not in the Bookies so I can’t play it, but if I could I wouldn’t copy Bandits way and go for Max all the time -just to risky! Surely for most people going for a a goodish number of spins  and multiplier is their best bet. I don’t mind losing but I want a decent run for my money and not be fucked off for absolutely nothing like you can be going for max on that game.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Book of dead and danger where my favourites when I was slotting. Seems like you’ve had some bad luck on them. If someone wins it means someone’s got to lose, because of this people have different opinions on the same slot.

Majority of the time I played on videoslots, I could usually get a danger bonus within 100 spins. My best gates bonus was 1100x and I had triple 6x in base game for about 750x

Never got a huge win on book although it bonused quite regular with some solid 200/300x bonuses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)