Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I’ve had a rough day with the trolls tbh folks so it may look a bit pissy to ban the lad but anyone that comes on and their first post is a sly dig at the affiliate earnings, there is just never any value in that person as a forum contributor, i don’t see why i should give the chance to neg me the fuck out with shitty lies and misunderstandings which always seem to be read pre vid and make me a mardy cunt lol

Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

You’ve took time before to do a vid based on what you get and how it breaks down.

Fuck them, in future just say watch this video before commenting bullshit… end of conversation.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’ve had a rough day with the trolls tbh folks so it may look a bit pissy to ban the lad but anyone that comes on and their first post is a sly dig at the affiliate earnings, there is just never any value in that person as a forum contributor, i don’t see why i should give the chance to neg me the fuck out with shitty lies and misunderstandings which always seem to be read pre vid and make me a mardy cunt lol

Bandit mate ban who you need to we dont want to read that bullshit anyway its the same shit they say like i said to that troll earlier get your computer out and spend hours and weeks making a channel and putting there money in and hours of stress and get the subs to follow them and make the thousands they think affiliation makes and come back in 3 months to appolagies when they realise after paying everything and what it actually returns is fuck all compared to what you spend and the hoirs of entertainment involved bet not one would come back and  admit they were wrong and actualy appolagise

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Wouldnt’ give it another thot mate fk him and all the other attention seekers . pour ursel a large rum and enjoy , for every one of them there is 1.000 of us . enjoyed  the vid cheers .

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Cooper5 wrote:

I must have missed all the abuse you speak of! ive stumbled across a leftie snowflake forum by the looks of it, dry your eyes

“Leftie snowflakes” are you broken mate?

Retard. Use your brain and comment something with sense

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Well holy hellfire from the depths of the piss soaked pineapple chunks

It is 04:37 and i just finished the session that should have been the monster loss.

When i am off the ceiling, i will get the pictures in but fuck a duck sideways with a lamp post.

saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well holy hellfire from the depths of the piss soaked pineapple chunks

It is 04:37 and i just finished the session that should have been the monster loss.

When i am off the ceiling, i will get the pictures in but fuck a duck sideways with a lamp post.

@TheBandit still waiting brother 😀 give me the story ,cant sleep and im bored.. i need something to read !!!! 😀 did you beat it again ? was it a close one ? gimmmmmeee

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Haha i am just about to start writing it now mate, be about 5-10 minutes i would say, i’m off my tits now so no sleep for me in the immediate future lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Ok for some reason today… i just did not fancy it. Call it a 6th sense but i just thought it was trouble today, very weird feeling about it. Anyway, after the poker i thought fuck it, lets go. £1k in Casumo and on to £1.60 – being sensible, inside the first £80 in it loses one off the top for £819 TWICE, dirty little helmet peeler. That is it for a while and i am 1k, 2k, 2k onwards and in deeper and deeper, i am £30k when finally, this happens…

This puts me to around £24k so £6k down, been here many times before and yeah, i decide to plod on – well – jesus – the fucker takes the lot and i am reloading again, it is here that i kind of convince myself that this is it, this is going to be the huge loss and i am starting to think how bad i am going to let it be, i go another £10,000 in so i am now £40,000 in, this arrives thank fuck…

I really needed it not to be the minimum top and that lovely golden road did not let me down! Incredibly, i am back to only £7k down and i sit there and think for a min, what now…. i drop it to £30 and plod on, i’m pushing this fucker for all it is worth, it takes plenty back so so quick so i am up to £40 stake again after not too long but then…. here it is….. DILEMMA time, i’ve reached £15,360 and i sit one off the top and the £15,360 would put me a grand or so up….. i suck it up and slap my bollocks on the keyboard…… the longest pause known to man and i’ve got my head in my hands but then YELLOW, it’s gone fucking YELLOW….

I absolutely swear to you, i thought it was a nailed on DONK but no! Fucking get the mother fuck in there, i shout like a bastard – it’s truly WAKE THE BABY time right there, i get a punch in the head off sleeping beauty here but i will take that, absolutely thrilling to the maximum and like a phoenix from the flames… i net myself a £16,975 profit. Absolute SCENES.

Here is a session report that actually popped up while i was giving it some lmao

Cumulative Thread Stats –

Tops Hit – 29

Money in – £146,500

Money out – £253,500

+/- = £107,000 up exactly!

saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

who needs sleep anyway? a couple more tops at reel king and you can try and take swim lessons from ths fucker

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

What a rollercoaster!! Epic tops though! Great way to start the week!

PJPage WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Well done Mr B I had a squeeky bum just reading that. The the relief of reading the last one dropped felt like it was mine. Happy for you mate. Keep up the excellent threads and videos. Fkn buzzing

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Cheers PJ, am still buzzing my skull off tbh lol

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Wholly sweet mother . was busy replyin to fairylambs post ( trying to tell him not to be daft ) basically. which didnt go thru . and noticed ur reply . Spot on . Just knew u were up to sumfin at this time of the mornin and seen ur post. Ur just mental  even being in the position ur in with the game fkn mental .  ???

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Geezawin wrote:

Wholly sweet mother . was busy replyin to fairylambs post ( trying to tell him not to be daft ) basically. which didnt go thru . and noticed ur reply . Spot on . Just knew u were up to sumfin at this time of the mornin and seen ur post. Ur just mental  even being in the position ur in with the game fkn mental .  ???

Weird it didn’t go through mate, nothing came through to the back for me to verify 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.