Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Been refreshing this page sine 9am sat at my desk – Come on bandit the suspense is killing some of us. Fingers crossed till then 😀

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Well, this doesn’t look good, hopefully not as bad as it sounds,  the problem with reel king is its played to a pattern, but unfortunately that pattern includes a period of colossal loss. B3 interesting to hear the full story, you seem like a nice fella bandit so I hope there’s more to the tale.

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

All slots play to a pattern and if you play them long enough you can spot it

Batman and Catwoman Cash has 3 types of pattern play for example, it’ll play like its on meth with the features for about 150 spins, feature after feature after feature, then it’ll max its multiplier out at 5x and take the utter piss to even give a tease, take about 250 spins to give said 5x feature.. and its 3rd pattern of play is to go absolutely feral until the balance has been stripped away. I lost £82 last week on 25p spins without even a feature.. deposited a tenner a couple of days later and it banged in the feature within 10 spins lol.

I’m sure if I played DHV long enough I’d spot the patterns of play, because you need to remember they are programmed by humans, and so they ain’t going to be hard to work out if played enough haha.

Outlaw

All slots are easily worked out if you’ve put 20-30,000 spins through them, they never deviate from those patterns of play eve trust me, occasionally they’ll give the “big one” which is programmed into the slots software, hopefully its you that is lucky enough to hit it, but 99.9% of the time you’re playing to the slots RTP and programming..

Reel King obviously got smashed by bandit because its programming allowed him to basically martin gale it, but IF he has lost the 108k I’d like to know more about that software update number changing from a few days ago.

Outlaw

Eventually this Reel King slot will be re-programmed it was inevitable really tbh. the gamble ladder was either going to be removed and/or replaced or it was going to be “updated”. A slight alteration in the mathematics side of the gamble ladder, even the smallest change,, like it being slightly more against for the winning gambles and its lights out.

Which is technically illegal on the providers part, as they are messing with the slots RTP without telling the players, but nothing will ever be done about it sadly.

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

TheMagnetSpitter wrote:

All slots are easily worked out if you’ve put 20-30,000 spins through them, they never deviate from those patterns of play eve trust me, occasionally they’ll give the “big one” which is programmed into the slots software, hopefully its you that is lucky enough to hit it, but 99.9% of the time you’re playing to the slots RTP and programming..

Reel King obviously got smashed by bandit because its programming allowed him to basically martin gale it, but IF he has lost the 108k I’d like to know more about that software update number changing from a few days ago.

He hasn’t lost 108k. Be positive folks. Nobody hopes that. Everyone is willing a post to be put up with miraculous recovery.

gstar2468 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

G’day Bandit, I see you have been on another marathon session on dinging donking dickhead lol

I have every faith that you have pulled in out of the fire bro, fingerd crossed

I think rather than reel king having some kind of flaw it is more likely that Bandit’s style of play is the key

His positive attitude and agressive gameplay singles him out amongst into a bracket of only a few % as many of us would not be able to resist the temptations of smaller wins and playing to below the house edge

Those that have Bandits style have the advantage of walking very early with great profit or have a medium length session for a tidy profit or a marathon session for a break even / small profit / huge loss

The majority of the gamblers would however take smaller wins and either walk with a small profit early on medium session would be break even or small profit. And a marathon session would equate to huge loss / medium loss and running close to house edge as you are playing as the game expected you to

Point is it is Bandits style that actually increases his personal RTP and he gives himself a much better chance of walking with a huge profit and his gameplay brings him close to cancelling the house edge out

that’s my Morning ramblings over now ?

Good luck Bandit we are all rooting for a turn around ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Oh god the tensions killing me, I hope I’ve read it wrong and your not £108k down, i can honestly say if it was me, after seeing the game play how it has I would have carried on clicking.. probably would have lost more after too, it happens to the best of us especially after a monster winning streak,

you got the car and the house 🙂

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Id guess you managed a 40k top with that last 700 quid and left 60k down. I hope you turned it around but that would be so unlikely being that much in. Maybe time to take stock Steve.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

WiggyOfStHelens wrote:

topped 3 times today, hope its not stopping mr bandit from winning ?  and im up for today

Great stuff mate tbf he can afford it mate .  A hope so anaway.  haha  he”s a madman on that slot . am away to hav awee shot masel i””ll check bak later best o luck bud

So after readin wiggys 3xl ladder . I had my 1st serious attempt at this 10p 10 line spins after £5 or so 3rd top£12 sumfin bang fk off haha .after a lot of gamble fails on the 1st step and about £30 in . FINALLY one of the for 51.20 top bang c u later ha ha but . strangely didnt bother me much just getting a shot was actually pleased . anyway on i go . Decided my limit would b £100 got to £52 or so in and changed stakes to 20 lines 20p stake as the majority of tops were £51.20 and soon after i think it was £4 scroll win one of the top for £140.80 i think no hesitation bang fkn dancer yeeehaaaah got screen shot will post in big wins . i just hope the bandit managed a few himself with the £700 jeeeeezuuuus.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I’m thinking he took that 700 pound to paint . And ended up 60k up .

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

I reckon rock-and-rolla convinced him to leave reel king with the 700 and play roulette he built a wicked balance off roulette and topped reel king 3 times and brokeveven

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Apologies folks i am just making a video and the post is going to have to be really long with around 10 pictures i think so will take me some time to compose, i will do it later on when i get home – lol at paint 😀

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Apologies folks i am just making a video and the post is going to have to be really long with around 10 pictures i think so will take me some time to compose, i will do it later on when i get home – lol at paint ?

10 pictures hopefully means 10 tops.

?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

Apologies folks i am just making a video and the post is going to have to be really long with around 10 pictures i think so will take me some time to compose, i will do it later on when i get home – lol at paint ?

Where’s ma Sensible Soccer ya big arsehole Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.