Roulette

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Clarkyclarko WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Turned 28 today so feeling a cheeky 28 black chase. Bandit lad, any chance of a cheeky birthday shout out??? Lol

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Today I started a PROFIT and STOP! series on twitch.
    Live dealer roulette.
    Starting with a balance of £100
    I bet 50p per number covering a total of 9 numbers (£4.50 per spin), and STOP! once I achieve any amount of profit.
    I’ll live stream up to 3 times per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday).
    I’ll be totaling up the daily profits live on stream, I play for a total of 8 days then start over.

Here’s this mornings stream.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/445323660

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Dannyr92 wrote:

I know this is completely unrelated but didn’t know where to post but was just wondering when will the other videos on YouTube be back up like watching the older videos, would like more often new ones but understand why you don’t and the paddy Power details still say you have to use ur link to enter or is in next month when anyone can enter. Thanks liking the videos ?

They will be back up soon mate – i am waiting for a strike to fall away to give me some room for when the next inevitable video removal happens, once that happens i will click them all back to public.

Swannybabes WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Dealers would want you to win, only chance for s tip, not gonna tip a dealer for losing all ya money …!! Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)