Slot Recommendations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mattyap WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can anyone recommend any new slots to play? I’m sick of playing the standard ones now and I think I need to freshen up with some decent new slots!

Thinking more of new recently released kind of slots e.g sausage party!

Thanks in advance ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

mattyap wrote:

Can anyone recommend any new slots to play? I’m sick of playing the standard ones now and I think I need to freshen up with some decent new slots!

Thinking more of new recently released kind of slots e.g sausage party!

Thanks in advance ?

Prison break is ok … it’s got quite a fun bonus game, pays not great but it bonuses really frequently….victorious max another decent one and maybe something like doghouse …..don’t send me the bill if they don’t bonus ?

RedEyes25 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

There’s a new game by play n go called that’s rich. First time I played it I hit a £90 bonus on 20p stake. Its like pimped with a few more bells and whistles but i liked it. I’d love to see bandit play it on a higher stake

chazzle bazzle WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Gorilla kingdom….I experienced frequent bonuses in my recent sesh, however didn’t pay much….it threatened big wins & I can see some potential big wins coming from the slot.

Rings of Odin….its a game you have to persevere with….tease after tease.

mattyap WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Cheers guys, I’ll give them a go next time I’m on! Let’s hope for some good bonuses!

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Rise of the mountain king is good, not so new now but good fun and mega potential. Quite hard to bonus but good music and play in the bonus round.

Sausage party gave me my biggest ever win on a slot with 515x. Gave me 4 scatters and the 2nd top feature, I gambled it for the even greater beyond and it paid nicely.

Games I do not like are Beetlejuice, and Pink Elephant 2 as they both take an absolute age to bonus. I don’t like the gorilla 4 spin reel either but just because there is too much going on at once for me personally

mattyap WANTED $1
    Outlaw

chazzle bazzle wrote:

Gorilla kingdom….I experienced frequent bonuses in my recent sesh, however didn’t pay much….it threatened big wins & I can see some potential big wins coming from the slot.

Rings of Odin….its a game you have to persevere with….tease after tease.

Cheers for the rings of Odin shout! 150 quid up and ran! ?

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

RedEyes25 wrote:

There’s a new game by play n go called that’s rich. First time I played it I hit a £90 bonus on 20p stake. Its like pimped with a few more bells and whistles but i liked it. I’d love to see bandit play it on a higher stake

I played this the other day, quite good actually, u always think a big win is incoming when the screen shakes gold haha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)