Slot Request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Glove WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hi mate,

Would you be able to build a Holy Diver Megaways to level 3 for me in a video? not seen you play it in years!

If not Primate King Megaways would be nice but you need to spin it in, 25000x potential I’m sure.

Best regards

Xbobmad WANTED $734
    Outlaw

Holy Diver should have a bonus buy option now to instant purchase a level 3. Saves pissing about!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Holy Diver should have a bonus buy option now to instant purchase a level 3. Saves pissing about!

But pissing about on holy river is the best …… Will he run all the way to the crates ??? Two steps ? Ahhh you cheeky cunt … next time Arthur next time …

BadMofo WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It’s not on BC.Game.  I know because I check every week!

Bodders WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could we have some Stack Em please.

EvP777 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey Steve, everytime I watch you play Das Boot you complain that it does nothing for you and each time you say that I yell at the screen “because you’re playing the wrong bloody bonus mate!”

Give the cheaper bonus a few tries and I bet you get some corker wins. I know that I do and I don’t even buy the features. The cheaper bonus can give some great wins.

Glove WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I feel this mate, can’t even find a site to play on these days hahaha 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)