Slot requests

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Luckybastard WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could you do a hunt for a max win on Pearl harbour and stop jinx every fudding bonus with “I dare you, any danger etc.” And for fudd sake less moaning please. Otherwise great channel. Love to hear you shouting “Hello neighbor and GETTIN”

Mattw6 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Jungle fortune buy 30 spins with 1x multiplier

rise of Atlantis 2

cash defence

fathenry95 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

please can we have centurion megaways or rick and Morty

rebeccapope1993 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Megaways Jack, Mammoth Gold, Beef Lightning please

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Thanks for giving Bermuda Riches a try. The final wheel that accumulates the value of all prizes during the feature is by no means a regular win. It will either spin the win in or it can tease by spinning to lose then nudging it one way or the other to win.

Bloodshot WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello mate, it’s been a long while since I hit these forums! Chuffed that you’ve been relesaing more viddis and great to see some sick wins.

Being a UK resident im scuppered by the UKGC – so all of my time gambling is bloody individual spins, click.. click…click.

HOWEVER, ive had some nice wins on a few and sharing them here if you wanted a bash yourself.

-Pine of Plinko (Taken my head for many a shit playing this one)

-Gluttony

-Road Rage (I know you aren’t keen but its paid)

-Hellvis Wild (can go nuts)

-Shinobi Spirit (potential but took me ages to spin in the bonus)

-Nightmares VS Gigablocks (I can see the potential.. i got some of the way, hoping you’d get further)

As I said these are all spun in, best of luck as always if you decide to have a bash on these, .. just best of luck with all the sessions πŸ™‚

Peace BS

Rubbingalcohol WANTED $1
    Outlaw

if you get round to it can you have a go at Napoleon Vs Rabbits please.

Can go off if you open a lot of chests in the trigger or bonus.

Thanks mate

Rob Luck WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Montezuma or Big Bass Hold β€˜N’ Spinner Megaways Mr Bandito.

Jaffa1981 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Can you play secret of dead please

kingofpennies WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Hello Mate,

Great to see the forum alive! so much so I remembered I had an account lol!

Could we see Pragmatics new game Candy Blitz please. looks like has good potential for tumble drops as well as being a teasing sod of game to test your patience. Seen a few vids and looks a monster to bonus naturally so if you do get the opportunity be good see some bought features.

Cheers Rich

Cmc160 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey bandito, could you try some goonies return? Could be fun to see you hunt down that elusive red key, or the gold key I’ve heard about but never seen it myself!

Loving seeing secrets of the stones return also! could maybe do a viewers pick the stones like you used to with golden fish tank!

P. S golden fish tank has been a while aswell! πŸ˜‚πŸ 

Keep up the vids mate glad you are back to daily content me and the missus always hoping to get a notification at 6pm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

ImperialDragon WANTED $70
    Outlaw

Thanks for trying Punk Rocker a couple of weeks back, and glad it went well.

Nolimit City has a new game called DJ Psycho.Β  It has “X-Bet” for us UK players (like with Dead Canary, Pearl Harbor etc) to make it easier to land the bonus.Β  Playing this way, I’ve managed 2 super bonuses so far with the highest going for 400X.Β  The game itself looks like a sound mixer or a lighting console with a big 4 x 4 grid (like Donuts) and you’re matching 3 or more of the same colour.Β  Cluster pays rather than lines or X-ways so it’s classed as a grid slot.Β  It’s a bit complicated at first with the various power-ups you can get but you’ll get used to it.

Please give it a bash πŸ™‚

Scrowell WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi mate on the back of your recent vid where you asked what to do with the bonus money when you entered wagering, why not build lil devil with the wager money on high stakes and then try to cash the bonus’s in real money?

mrtnpk1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Strange request but I’ve always wanted to try to get to a good balance from blackjack by staking the winnings every time start at 20 and try to get to a few grand a bit like your real king but just on blackjack hands.
    I know it’s not your usual game but something different

louisb8311 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Game of thrones the original that started it all I remember your win well, play that on a higher stake get in the bandit. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 268 total)