Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    joeymk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It would be great if you for ones try Amatic slots for your videos. They all have great potential. 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I got a couple of updates for the thread but they are from the video so just waiting a while so that people can have watched.

Cadamlad WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Nice little win that Bandit pal love seeing you go for it on your videos I get a buzz just watching it as I would not have the balls to go all the way with the gamble lol and some sweet wheels too!! Not sure if this is the way to request a slot but could you play bonanza please I’m literally (no joke) 1500 spins in no bonus obviously not all in one go. I’m only on 20p-40p with the odd £20-£30 deposited when I can afford it but I need to see a bonus on it lol.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Such dirt bandit lad ?

GTFIT ?

ISH_DEE WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Lol some nights you can’t sleep, I can’t sleep cuz I’m too busy watching your videos lol.

But appreciate it, has saved me loads, I’m sure the wife appreciates them too lol?

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

That’s a beauty of a car mate. I know how painful it is buying a car you can’t drive as I don’t drive either.

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

This thread has officially become – Reel King – Road to £100k

That is absolutely baffling isn’t it lol and the fact it has been done in 19 days!

Tonights additions are the following –

First time in absolute ages that i have managed 5 scrolls and it did the full 500x again which was great, the gamble when you pop it up on this win is just a big top….

This represents a £1500 profit on the game and is all i did on it today, more than happy with that 😀

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

bandit do you think are riding the luck on this slot?
    or do you think you a genuine way to profit?

from what we know about your day to day work im sure you have looked into it.

Haz40 WANTED $1,167
    Outlaw

I remember getting 5 scrolls in an arcade once that paid 94quid. I was that pissed off I hit gamble twice to 376. I thought you will pay me a decent amount you bastard machine.

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Kelvin wrote:

bandit do you think are riding the luck on this slot? or do you think you a genuine way to profit?

from what we know about your day to day work im sure you have looked into it.

I don’t know mate, every time i top the game the wife is like wtaf, again, i’d love to actually KNOW how it worked, is it a skillshot, is it a forceable section of the game, does it fill up as i lose gambles on it, thing is, i’m never going to know those things so i will just plod the fuck on lol I’ve been playing it like this for pretty much 8 months with the same results just over a longer period as usually i would wait for the withdrawals to come back which sometimes is up to 4 days, before New Years Eve, i’d not played this game daily for such a prolonged period of time – it has been 17 days in a row now.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Keep it up mate its well deserved profit for you and your family hope you enjoy every penny

skvcmp WANTED $0
    Outlaw

61 pages. I’m exhausted.

Im also jealous. Great work Bandit!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Well,  shut they  curtains , u did  it   again  ha ha  ? ya jammy big fkr   well done !!  I used to play this a lot in bookies ( bad old days) managed the 5 only once and got £117 rammed up ma jaksi wiz ragin.!!  to this day its the only time ive had 5 scatters on any machine  ???? on the subjec of the ladder , there was  a £500 jack pot machine in a bingo hall i used to slot at and there was a guy who used to gamble £1 =£500 regularly , think his record was 4 in one day and he done this frequently , the guy who was attendig the machines told me that particular machine was designed to pay that way . Im racking my brain to remember the machines name . Was  15 years or so ago

BIGJJ85 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Well I’ve been following on YouTube for the last couple of months and slowly but surely getting through some of your older stuff along with stating up to date, and I’ve heard you talking about this thread, it’s taken me almost a day to read the bloody thing but we got there in the end. Epic read and I love the vids keep them coming.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

@TheBandit, who the fuck do you think you are mate? Taking credit for the latest top on Reel King. It was @Seedy you lying prick hahahahahaa

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.