Suggestion for a video

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Asapscrivo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, currently watching nick slots do his bonus hunt and thought about you making a bonus hunt video, anyone else agree or am i talking nonsense?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I guess nonsense really. Bandit doesn’t really do full on play throughs so every video is like a bonus hunt, without dead spins.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

What Mr B said although I would love it if he did 2 sessions per week – one on Sunday where he records it and uploads for us and the other being a live stream but I don’t think Steve likes the idea of streaming although I could be wrong.

Asapscrivo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I would love if bandit tried his hand at streaming, id watch his streams every day, me and my partner watch his videos for him and his personality and reactions to bad bonuses or whatever

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Although Bandit’s videos are very similar to a bonus hunt, the hunts do have a different feel to them. Basically going through the whole balance getting bonuses, documenting them with each stake, then opening them one by one with no break in the footage and recording the outcome. Can also do competitions off the back of it like Letsgiveitaspin do, where the closest guess to the total win gets 10%.

I love them personally, would love to see it. Not a live stream, just a recorded version from start to finish of the opening.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Is it just me who finds bonus hunts boring? Watching someone speng hours hunting..

Maybe thats why I prefer watchingthe bandits vids.. Bonus/big wins on tap.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Is it just me who finds bonus hunts boring? Watching someone speng hours hunting..

The actual hunt can be incredibly boring – it’s the opening that I find exciting!

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

The actual hunt can be incredibly boring – it’s the opening that I find exciting!

Isnt that what Bandits vids are though? Just without the hunt.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Different feel imo, see my above post!

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Yeah I like the bonus hunts , makes it interesting when it’s maybe cost £3000 to get them and see how much profit they make

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Yeah I like the bonus hunts , makes it interesting when it’s maybe cost £3000 to get them and see how much profit they make

I agree, seeing how much profit they make does make it different! But that’s easily worked out in The Bandits vids too 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)