Wild Swarm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ElectronicTea WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of advice…. Like most on here, I have played plenty of games and won a few quid and of course, lost a few quid….. Just realised though I have never played Wild Swarm, the 1st one, don’t particularly like the second one because it looks like it will stiff you by putting the wild multi as far away from reel 1 as possible……… anyway, that’s another story, so I will cut to the chase…..

Has anyone ‘best strategies’ for playing at 20p & when to raise the bet to a decent £ level… I have a decent bankroll at the moment (all profit… I sensibly withdrew my initial stake + some extra)…. So the question(s) really is/ are , When to raise the stake? How many bees does it roughly pop on? And is it a real chore time wise to get to the  swarm …? (Played that bloody BTG slot where you collect the hearts for the so called ‘enhanced’ feature …. 2.5 hours and £750 I’ll never see back ….. paid £14 on a £2 stake…. And yes, I know Mr Bandit had a humongous win at less than half of my stake !)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated & there will be no bitching from me if the ‘strategies’ mentioned don’t pay off !

Cheers & good luck to you all !

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

It’s the hardest question to answer, so it’s a personal opinion, once the max happens I up the  stake and start changing every 25-30 bees ( I’ll juts add I play because I like playing, I’m not looking for a million pound cheque in a bonus win… so I’m kind of old school that way) but the bee thing is random as fuck, I’m pretty sure more players  have had the hive pop in the first 20 bees compared to those who have got to 100 bees and are still chasing, so I think between 1-100 bees is as close as anybody woudl dare suggest, tho In my  play I’ve had them all pop before 50 bees … and swarm 2 was kinder on the pay…

so personally I think you’ve got to think once you get to 50ish bees “ will it pay back anything near what you spend up to that point” and maybe play it as fun rather than looking for a pay day

So how many bees ? I’d say it pop before you get to 60 ish ( but people have gone into the 100 )

Is the swarm a chore ? Yes … and the normal in game bonus is shite ( unless you get a 4-5 scatter start) so expect to top up your balance

when to change stake? Maybe every 15-20 bees….but this is down to preference

is the game worth it ? Yes if it bonus early, but you deffo need to keep an eye on what  you put in compared to what the game might give you back once the hive pops… because those bees vanish once the reel is maxed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)