Wild Swarm 2 opening hive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DavidPasifull WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just wondering what anybody else has had for bee count on wild swarm 2.  Seems an absolute impossibility right now to get the hive open, the base game has also been bollocks. Just eating money constantly

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $706
    Outlaw

I’ve only played once and it popped after be 14, but  could easily been 41 or 141 with this fucking game

Smgxking WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Built it on 10p yesterday then on 99 bee’s i changed stake to £1.20 took 6 bee’s cost £41 from start to finish and bonus went for £1147 i was happy lol

Outlaw

Smgxking wrote:

Built it on 10p yesterday then on 99 bee’s i changed stake to £1.20 took 6 bee’s cost £41 from start to finish and bonus went for £1147 i was happy lol

That’s a sweet return…6 bees … I’ve only ever got under that for a swarm once , got the last but one bee, accidentally pressed spin when I was trying to change stake  and the bee landed and popped…was not best please… as you can imagine…( but just the cheek that one bee popped it )

Smgxking WANTED $18
    Outlaw

If im completely honest i think I’ve probably done 10 swarms since it came out and only once it ripped me for bee’s maybe 30-40 but wasn’t massively down, most of the time its between 5-15 bee’s (normally queen bee) ive also hit the 1000x box a few times when it lands the shit bonus so i think overall im massively up on that game, (makes a change lol)

Outlaw

Smgxking wrote:

If im completely honest i think I’ve probably done 10 swarms since it came out and only once it ripped me for bee’s maybe 30-40 but wasn’t massively down, most of the time its between 5-15 bee’s (normally queen bee) ive also hit the 1000x box a few times when it lands the shit bonus so i think overall im massively up on that game, (makes a change lol)

I’ve got hive  building now, I’m on a round 20 bees, but this one seems …….miserable…. The  box never lands, the bonuses are turd… loads of spins before bees drop in, haven’t seen a queen yet … think that’s a warning it’s not playing nice ..

solidrobben WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Dangerous game this one. I’ve only ever done 4 swarms. I can’t take the grind and seeing my money disappear.
    First one was great and popped after 2 bees. Went for about 2500x.
    The next took 90 bees and paid fuck all.

3rd one took 30 odd bees and paid fuck all then I did one the other day that took 14 bees and paid 250x

I only really play it now if I’ve had a win and I’m nicely up.

bishman WANTED $73
    Outlaw

A bit like building the bonus on Jammin Jars 2, lucky if you get 200x out at the end

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)