Will you go live?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

i noticed tonight in pauls stream that there was just as much focus on bandit in the chat as the stream.
    and bandit replied surely its not that much of a stretch to do a stream?
    im sure everyone wants a live bandit stream even if its only once every few months?

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

No mate not for me. Have said many many times that i’m not a streamer, it just isn’t as easy as flicking a switch. I don’t have the set up, i don’t have the facilities, i couldn’t do it at home because my kids are always wanting me in between bonuses, always chatting to me, wanting a hug, showing me their toys, showing me what they have built on minecraft – they don’t understand that a little camera on a monitor is watching and they shouldn’t be there, my home doesn’t work like that i’m afraid haha i couldn’t do any of that if i was on a stream –  you just have to accept i’m a video maker and be happy with that lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

I often get stick about chatting in Pauls chat but what can i say, i am polite and i like to watch Paul and interact with him in the chat, when people see me on there they like to say hi and ask questions, i like to reply to them and have asked Paul several times if he minds because sometimes it just goes Bandit mad his chat and he says it is fine so as long as he is alright with it then i will always try and answer people. I sit there quiet for ages but inevitably something happens and i want to say wow nice hit or get the fuck in there etc so then i show in the chat.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

completely get that being a father and having a family should always come first and you have to do whats right for you and them.

a stream would be awesome though lol.

The Bandit WANTED $5,383
    El Bandito

Another thing about me is – when i want a bonus on something, i aint going nowhere until it lands and people in streams get bored to fuck if you stay on a game too long lol i wouldn’t want to change the way i play just so i could stream, imagine chasing a Reel King top for 2 hours and being £30k in on a stream, the whole place would either be in melt down or asleep lol

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

just seen the second post i wasnt trying to give grief ive seen you in pauls chat from the start and seen you masked up on the charity stream.
    just wondered if there was any plans lol.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

<p>Another thing about me is – when i want a bonus on something, i aint going nowhere until it lands and people in streams get bored to fuck if you stay on a game too long lol i wouldn’t want to change the way i play just so i could stream, imagine chasing a Reel King top for 2 hours and being £30k in on a stream, the whole place would either be in melt down or asleep lol</p>

but we would all watch lol.
    just waiting for the epic top.

Mattcarr WANTED $7
    Outlaw

you would melt the internet if you did that. It was stressful enough watching your vid where you went 8k in and then continued offline……..

I would hate to think how I would feel if you were 38k in – and it’s not even my dosh and I feel it !!!!!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I have seen the Bandit get trolled on Rollas chat, he’s usually polite but will leave the chat if abuse is persistent. There is an aura of exitement when he is on chat with everyone wanting to chat with him. Why don’t they just head over to the forum and speak to him directly, he usually answers to any sane questions that are put forward to him.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)