Youtube channel down ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wil hunt WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Steve pls turn the comments off before I stick my head in the oven because i enjoy your vids ( have done since 2017) These absolute helmets spoil it because they cant handle or comprehend any of the content and if I ever get a inkling of who it is ill drag there balls out through there arse because I like to watch the videos after a hard days graft. They comment so quickly i recon they camp on the channel cock in hand ready to crack one off at any bet made while searching down the sofa for 50p that fell out Nans pocket to put in FOBT at 8am.

Love the channel and the content 👌

tkr840 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Alot of these people became addicts and lost it.

jkfgaming WANTED $1
    Outlaw

He has turned off comments on the YouTube videos now.. The point people were trying to make is that the videos aren’t entertaining anymore, He moans throughout the video and plays small stakes.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

jkfgaming wrote:

He has turned off comments on the YouTube videos now.. The point people were trying to make is that the videos aren’t entertaining anymore, He moans throughout the video and plays small stakes.

If they don’t find them entertaining, they don’t have to watch. His moaning is one of the reason he has the viewers he has. If you believe he plays small stakes then I’d love to know the stakes you play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)