Youutube

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wil hunt WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Steve turn the comments off please its every video now. You make the videos for us right ?? Well I don’t watch anymore because it’s spoiled by the trolls. Its always exciting to see as the video progresses which way its going but that’s gone at the moment .

Satans_Underpants WANTED $10
    Outlaw

When I do watch, I watch on pc so I just dont scroll down to the comments. So many dumf hooks on youtube.

Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Might sound daft, but don’t look at the comments?

Wil hunt WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I watch on my phone so comments always at top soon as I open the video unfortunately

heisenberg WANTED $14
    Outlaw

When watching on the mobile the first comment automatically appears….only needs one accidental glimpse (easily done when opening the video and not thinking about it) and you suddenly know the final balance.

Spin_em_in WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Why does it matter if you know the start and end balance before you watch the video?

You should be able to predict it yourself since the format is similar between videos.£0 – 2/3x starting if lucky (most of the time lose half/break even or tiny profit).

Almost never gonna be a video where he 10x the starting balance unless he changes the format up and spins in bigger stakes here and there.

Crusty WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Will ruin it if he does hit a big hit though, Glad the comments are off, stops all the whinging and moaning people who are never happy.

If i see the start and end it does ruin it for me, unfortunately.

Spin_em_in WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Crusty wrote:

Will ruin it if he does hit a big hit though, Glad the comments are off, stops all the whinging and moaning people who are never happy.

If i see the start and end it does ruin it for me, unfortunately.

Very few games can do it. If he keeps doing 200-240£ buys like the current format, most games a max win is only 5-6x on a 4k start or less.

ImperialDragon WANTED $70
    Outlaw

Guys, if you’re going to watch the Bandit on mobile, use YouTube in horizontal.  Tap on any of his content and the video will take up all of the mobile’s screen space.

This isn’t TikTok.

heisenberg WANTED $14
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Guys, if you’re going to watch the Bandit on mobile, use YouTube in horizontal.  Tap on any of his content and the video will take up all of the mobile’s screen space.

This isn’t TikTok.

Or he just bans comments and everyone but the trolls (who will still watch btw) are happy…easy option.

Brain Butter WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Part of me is going to miss all the troll battles.  It definitely increases the engagement, but it does piss me off when the top comment tells you the start and finish balance.

I often wonder what is up with the people who try and ruin videos for others.  I don’t believe it’s competition, just desperately sad people, whose mum has stopped bringing their pizza rolls down to the basement.

Keep up with the videos Steve   always enjoy your videos.  Thanks for the content.

Andyg81 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Think he could pin a comment of his own to the top of each video. Just need to put the video as unlisted, type the comment, pin it,  then schedule the video to be posted.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)